My new car - pics!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

My new car - pics!

Post by 4G63JET »

Hey guys

I got some new pics of the car finally- the car wasnt clean in the pics -but nevertheless - there pictures.

I miss my old starion, but at least I get to see the beast everyday.

www.pbase.com/180sxturbo/inbox

cyaaa
kim
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Nice Car Kim

Post by WANTSOM »

I'm pretty amused at how for someone who cried poor when his motor in the Starion blew up and begged people to help him out you then seemed to sell it immediately it had a good motor. Then you go out and buy a new car worth probably more than the Starion.

Was I taken for a ride in selling you a bloody good motor way too cheap to try and help you out, including taking 3 hours off work to drive from one end of Sydney to the other to deliver it to your nominated transport depot.

I'm not jealous of your new car, good luck you, just a wee bit pissed off that I spent 2 days of my honeymoon pulling that motor out, cleaning it up, packaging it etc to help you get your Starion back on the road coz you said you needed it badly, when you probably only ever had the intention of selling it once it was done.

There, thats my spit. Bag me if you want to but thats how I see it.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Post by Paradoxx »

looks like you'll need to change ur nick kim
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

A 180sx....

how humilating....

You just joined the 180sx club, memeber # 40,000 in australia...

Shame job you!!! :x
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

i would like to set up a fund "Sent WANTSOM to kill Kim"
Any donations welcome, including axe's, guns, bats. All are welcome
'Look Daddy I'm A Farmer'
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

*MP5 donated*

:smokin
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

no killing just a bit of flaming

Post by WANTSOM »

Nup - you misunderstand. I chose to sell it to him at that price, so I had the option - but I did so because he made out he was just about flat broke, his car was busted and he neded it to get to work. I could have just ignored it, and in retrospect should have.

All I'm saying is dont cry poor then go and buy a new car!!! It tends to piss the people off that have helped you.

By the way, notice how he's selling a head at the moment because he needs the cash ?????

Thats all. No hard feelings just a little insight into some human behaviour.

Cheers
Greg
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

*MP5 TAKEN BACK*

"IT" was flat broke but could afford to buy a 180sx and then post it up on a starion forum......

:x
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

that thing needs skirts real fuckin bad, 180's just look homesexual* like without them

*no offence intended towards those who like it in the batty
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

haha

Post by 4G63JET »

i love the negativity.

Firstly Wantsom, I was in need of a Starion at that time, I was a school student and worked casual. I needed transport urgently and i did enjoy the engine while I had it.

"sell it immediately it had a good motor"
I got the engine at least 4 Months ago and I didnt even have a fulltime job - thats a quick 4 months. It was all a part of my "master plan"

wantsom - I didnt have money so your post is just some bullshit dig taken at me. I didnt even know what I was going to get - I never had a intention to sell it. But I got a job and decided I needed a better car, a more reliable,newer,powerful, good looking car.

And you say - By the way, notice how he's selling a head at the moment because he needs the cash ?????

Ive just sold it - why do I need it - you think I shud put it on my SR20? I dunno about you, but everyone always needs that extra bit of cash all the time, I am 19 and I DO have a social life you know - maybe you dont.

And toysarus - number 40,000 eh. Shit you must really take notice - the reason why you see so many is that it is a good car thats not broken or off the road 50 percent of the time. perhaps you should drive one - then youll know how primative the thing you drive is.typical ignorant prick.

And you ask why i post up on starion forums - to most of you random newbies that have replied to this post - ive been on bishiboys/austaz for 3 years so go get fucked.

Glenjo - not into adding extra weight to the car.Its low enough as it is.

I cant beleive how Jealous all of you are, seriously. You should be ashamed of yourselves. you may say pfft but deep down, you and I both know your jealous.

Get over it, seriously.
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Jealous!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I got a S14 atm that im selling!
(It was bought as a daily driver for really cheap, something that i never had intentions of building up as there are too many around)...

The reason i like to stick with the old models is so i can have a quick car that can pull up to a shitbox (180sx) and just laugh at them, then leave them behind as i regularly do.

Btw guys i got most of my races on tape so i'll have them posted up soon.. I need to do some modification to them (eg blank out the number plates :D ).

I also own a Cordia which im currently building up and i plan to buy later on in the future a GSR-VR.....

If you must know im a student and i have a weekend job and theres never a cash flow problem.

The reason that im building a cordia is that they're cheap to own and build up.

eg. the money u paid for the all too common 180sx is going to get me an 11sec car (hopefully). And when i want to sell it later on i know that i aint going to lose too much money.

As for driving one... I already have, a mate of mine is selling his 180sx sr20det with a rear guard dented a small bit for $6000 because he wants to buy a cordia.

The only people who usually buy 180sx are women and immature teenagers that think that "ITS A FUCKIN FAST CAR MATE!!!".

Btw I don't see a reason that you would be still with this forum since you dont own/plan to own and Mitsubishi and you would not need advice from the Experts here.
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

yeah man, fair enough, i wasn't havin a dig at ya, maybe it just came out wrong, the 180sx is an awsome looking car, i like it particulary because its almost a modern looking staz

and as for the skirts, i just think it'd look a touch nicer sitting up slightly higher but with skirts all round, they really finish those cars off. but you have a valid point about adding extra weight, you can't with those engines :oops:
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

actually after looking at the photo again its not as low as i thought.

how do you go cruisn along and having to dump down gears to take of as aposed to the starion? because when ever i drag sr's in the staz i always hear them dump down a gear or 2 when i just mash my foot down in what ever gear im in and normally pull ahead.

just curious
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

no austar sticker for the 180 then? :oops:
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

in reply

Post by WANTSOM »

"it's just a bullshit dig at me" and "deep down you're jealous".

In answer - no its not a bullshit dig, it a real one and no I'm not jealous. I'm not interested in any 180 SX type thing but I think they're a nice car.

Read my post and study the words carefully. It started with "it amuses me" and finishes with "you can bag me out, but that just the way I see it.

You had that car for sale some months ago, Kim. Dont deny it - from memory about a month after you got the motor and turbo replaced.
F*ck man, at the time I was going to refund the money to you if it turned out the motor was the problem. That's what I meant when I said "let me know and we can work something out". I was trying to help you because I knew you were short of cash.

In my second post I said - dont cry poor then go out and buy a new car - it tends to piss people off who have tried to help you. Think about that comment and heed some advice, if you really want to learn from this, if you dont that's your call.

Like I said no hard feelings, just an insight into human behaviour.

Bye bye