Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Roger, if there are a multitude of stories, that break into every single thread on the forum, I think you had better prepare yourself to be banned for a second time. Good riddance to bad rubbish I would say, cause after however long of everyone telling you, you still haven't noticed.

No-one cares roger.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
JPC
almost postwhore

Post by JPC »

I reckon Floorit should make a comeback and discuss things in great detail with Roger. Now that should be entertaining :wink:
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Roger, if there are a multitude of stories, that break into every single thread on the forum, I think you had better prepare yourself to be banned for a second time. Good riddance to bad rubbish I would say, cause after however long of everyone telling you, you still haven't noticed.

No-one cares roger.
what are you talking about,stories.how can you not tell anything about a car that is not a story.
senior ding dong.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

how can you not tell anything about a car that is not a story.
Some proof of even one of your efforts would achieve something.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

You're not serious are you roger? If you notice the behaviour of people on this forum, they don't come on and tell everyone on the forum every single thing that happens on a daily basis with their car and how fast its running and how much faster it is than everyone elses.

You are telling us about a stock car with an intercooler, which is nothing new to us. We are not interested in stories about you white or your red cordia. In anyway. Please stop telling us about them.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Dear Roger,
I'm afraid it's come to that point in time. In order to actually have a fast car, you must first OWN a fast car. It doesn't seem to matter what colour it is, but more so WHAT the car is! So, what I suggest to you is simple! Get a Starion and shutup about how much faster it is, or go buy a WRX\EVO and leave us alone! You should easily be able to afford one or two WRX if you patent your secret IC setup...
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

I got the slips. showed 14 something second passes. As there is no rego / ID printed on them it means sod all, but I guess he did do the low 14 passes. He did also improve as time went on. But he's still a wanker and still slower than most of my mates cordias, let alone starions.
Rogercordia
I like starions

fvfv

Post by Rogercordia »

I had in mind,to build a intercooler package and actually ask for a volunteer cordia owner to test it out,If the person is not brain dead,and actually see the difrence,then he can buy it.

But i must say,im not a workshop,or business owner,so in the event of the buyer wrapping themselves around a light pole,im under no liability,iam really wanting to do this.do you know any cordia owner that wants to test it out.
senior ding dong.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

chunkhead wrote:Dear Roger,
I'm afraid it's come to that point in time. In order to actually have a fast car, you must first OWN a fast car. It doesn't seem to matter what colour it is, but more so WHAT the car is! So, what I suggest to you is simple! Get a Starion and shutup about how much faster it is, or go buy a WRX\EVO and leave us alone! You should easily be able to afford one or two WRX if you patent your secret IC setup...
Chunkhead says to me buy a fast car or get a starion,chunkhead please...Chunkhead look at the thread WHY THE STARION WILL ALWAYS BE SLOWER THAN THE CORDIA-enought said.
senior ding dong.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Idiot!!! I told you to GET a Starion to GET a fast car! And secondly, the thread "WHY THE STARION WILL ALWAYS BE SLOWER THAN THE CORDIA" was started as a joke! We all know (except you) that the Starion is stupidly quicker! The Cordia was only quicker in a straight line from production! How many Cordia's are drag cars? Or Rally cars? Or even proper track cars? Get a grip on reality man! Cordia's are nice cars, and yes they are quick, but living in a dream world is never gonna get you there! And I was ripping the piss about your intercooler setup too! Twat!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Rogercordia
I like starions

cd

Post by Rogercordia »

OK mister fast starion,let me know what specs your car has,also the specs of your fastest quatre mile time,60ftr,and the 0-400mtrs.cmon if you dare.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Honestly roger, do you read anything we wrote? A car is measured by more than a quater mile roger.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Fuck rodger your a complete dumbarse.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Honestly roger, do you read anything we wrote? A car is measured by more than a quater mile roger.
when it comes to power,the quatre mile time means everything.whats the difrence with a 6.9 second mazda mx6 20 rotor,compared to a 16.9 second starion with a 2 litre witha bov,BLOODY LOTS.im talking power the car is making.the quatre mile times tells how fast a car can be.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Quater mile tells you SOMETHING about power. But honestly you haven't read anything we have wrote have you. A CAR IS NOT DESIGNED TO GO DOWN DRAG STRIPS ALL THE TIME, that is why it is not a good performance measure for how good a car is.

You can have ultra tight ratios, a fair amount of power and fwd, and you will pull ridiculous times, doesn't mean the car is any good to drive through twisties, or to have a bit of fun in. Infact quite the opposite.

We have all reached the conclusion you are totally deluded about everything roger, please do not post crap anymore. Stop living your life a quater mile at a time.

BTW, where the heck did you come up with this magical 16.9 for a starion mate? My toyota echo can run a 17 mate, and a starion is a hell of a lot faster