SE QLD CRUISE AGAIN FELLAS?

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

I'd say it's too close to christmas and it's too soon since the last one.
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

That was the general concensus. It was still disapointing though.
On the upside I did cop a bit of sunburn from waiting around so long.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I did want to go, but because of teh turn out, I wasn't about to give up the nights work to go. SOrry, but I was either working Sat night, or cruising Sunday. And I was originally cruising, but because of the lack of people going, I found it more beneficial to work. Plus my dad needed me to work. The other guy got beaten up.
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

Woody , if you'd turned up for example , that would have been 6 Starions at Springwood plus mine up at Garage Redzone which would have been 7 .

Exactly HOW MANY cars do you guys require to turn up for you to deem it WORTH GOING ???? And how would anyone know for sure how many cars would turn up to anything until they actually WENT ?? :wtf:
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

For me, any other starions would make it worthy, but I was needed to work badly and he had no other options, and I didn't want to dissapoint him. Sorry but I wish that I could have gone. Not that I didn't want to.
INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

well i didnt go cos it was too hot and a poor turnout if it was lookin close to a record i wouldve been there hands down
i recon early feb we get another one going and make it a biggy ....
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

if every one thought it was going to be a bad turnout it will be i'm a bit shitty only because the effort that redzone went to if it was a normal criuse i wouldn't care he had a big bbq planned and prizes
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Im sorry I couldnt make it, thats two starion cruises that I've missed now, i was looking foward to coming to this one.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

oh well shite happens. once bitten twice shy! managed 2 sell snags 2 relatives tho. its funny how ppl from brisbane wont b up 4 a cruise UP the coast, only a cruise DOWN the coast. personally i drove 130 kays 2 the meeting point at springwood maccas only 2 b disappointed. and drove home again. And i had 2 move house that weekend. sorry i couldn`t get on here 4 a couple of weeks til now, borrowed computer was down.. though i know people that attended had fun. i think next time we maybe meet in a servo rather than a big hot open carpark so we dont look like lobsters afterwards! mmmmmmm air conditioning!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

moving house, having to drive 130km's in the heat without a/c they sound like great excuses to get out of the criuse, oh hang on you turned up.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

how about getting togther for a BBQ?? say after new year or before.. my place, there's plenty of parking, lot next door is empty...
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Hey redzone, I would drive twice the distance to go for a cruise up the coast, rather then down the coast. I think its beatuiful up there for a cruise and holiday. I would much rather that cruise any day.
Abalistic
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Abalistic »

Sorry I could not make it this time, my weekend was booked out prior to this.
I will gladly go anywhere to yak to a Starion owner.
Sorry to hear so much work had gone into it for a small result.
But if we keep trying, we will beat 13.
Christmas is the silly season for doing anything, maybe Febuary or March we can try again.
I would like to suggest that we stick with displaying a list of confirmed Starions that will attend, which changes as the date gets closer.
:)
A.
JA 4g63Dash To4 Intercooled Wolf 3dv4
Jb Standard
EVO 8

Starions since 1993.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

fair enuff. might try again yeah feb/march. good 2 hear other ppl like the sunny coast 2!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au