World Champion Internet Forum Tosser found.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

You relocated your AFM? (Read: I moved my airbox cause i didnt want to pay for a bent pipe)

Good work...we are proud of u son.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

RiceThief wrote:
Rogercordia wrote:When i say i beat vr4's its true and im not making that up,you would say the exact same thing if you had a old fashion non modified sirus 1.8 beating hi tech vr4 motors,its just your conscious,and jelousy as well as ganging up as you see me as a threat.
Jealousy of what your cordia, i think not, the only threat you are is lowering the iq levels of this forum. Oh by the way didnt you get beaten by the zoom mirage with a dohc 1.6.
Didnt you read the topic yet.ill mention it again for you.
IT had-nonfactory mirage turbo,it had a evo 3 turbo
it was running with c-16
boost pressure of 28psi
it had slicks.
and aftermarket comp

IM not surprised that he beat me,Remember i beat him on our first drag,he beat me the second drag
senior ding dong.
Rogercordia
I like starions

fed

Post by Rogercordia »

If he beat me if he had the little td04,98 ron fuel,street tyres,and 16psi,i wouldve said hes quick,and i wouldve looked like an idiot.That car was a pupose built drag car,it even had nio interiour.
senior ding dong.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Rogercordia wrote: it was running with c-16
boost pressure of 28psi
it had slicks.
and aftermarket comp

IM not surprised that he beat me,Remember i beat him on our first drag,he beat me the second drag
Guess what retard firstly it runs sunoco 117 octane fuel which in race tune is 1.3 bar which is 19psi not 28 psi. Slicks i dont think so, try nitto 555 which are street legal radials.

Oh by the way the second run by the mirage on the second run was only running bp ultimate and running 1 bar of boost to do the 14 sec quarter. The third run was with the sunco fuel but they had boost problems and the car would only make 0.4 bar of boost, which is about 6 psi, and you still got owned by it.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

Kind of ironic the way this thread has gone . . . considering what I called it . . . . .
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

JPC
almost postwhore

Post by JPC »

Mr Ralliart wrote:Kind of ironic the way this thread has gone . . . considering what I called it . . . . .
rofl LOL
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

WidebodyWoody wrote:Roger, it is next to impossible to get the sound of a wrx out of any engine besides a boxer engine. Unless the wrx that you are talking about it in fact a wrx with a inline motor. For anyone that actually knows about engines and boxer motors, then they would understand
apparently you can, if you swap plug leads 1 and 4. although it sort of kills your off boost power, so i don't recomend it...
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
STARZILA
I love starions

Post by STARZILA »

Man you guys crack me up! I enjoyed that.
Big thanks to Mr Ralliart for all the amusement for the past 1/2 hr!
rofl rofl
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Why are we still arguing about Rogers useless Cordia!? If you spent as much time actually tuning your car as you spent spinning shit on this forum maybe you could run in the 13's! Which is still not that impressive! Also, what's with the whole "Oh, but my car is stock and runs 14's, you try to do that with your starions and see where you get!"! I don't get it... who cares what it can do stock? Yeah, stock cars are appreciated, especially cars like ours, but if your going to start mouthing off about drag times, go build a fucking drag car! My VERY sick Starion beat an L8 GLi Lancer the other day and my engines barely even running, which I thought was very funny, but I'm not on here bragging about! And as for your 14 sec times, my friends Suzuki Vitara runs 13.7, and that's a girls car!? WTF :glare:
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

For the most part Chunky ,

I AGREE .
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

RiceThief wrote:
Rogercordia wrote: it was running with c-16
boost pressure of 28psi
it had slicks.
and aftermarket comp

Guess what retard firstly it runs sunoco 117 octane fuel which in race tune is 1.3 bar which is 19psi not 28 psi. Slicks i dont think so, try nitto 555 which are street legal radials.

Oh by the way the second run by the mirage on the second run was only running bp ultimate and running 1 bar of boost to do the 14 sec quarter. The third run was with the sunco fuel but they had boost problems and the car would only make 0.4 bar of boost, which is about 6 psi, and you still got owned by it.
Im telling you what that guy told me,and on that nigth he raced with 117 ron fuel for all his runs,And like i said he did have drag slicks,i saw them,they were no radials.
senior ding dong.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Rogercordia wrote:Im telling you what that guy told me,and on that nigth he raced with 117 ron fuel for all his runs,And like i said he did have drag slicks,i saw them,they were no radials.
Who gives a shit what your telling us, you have no crediability at all. I saw drag slicks wow thats great we all believe you cause you saw it. Never mind the fact that project cyborg runs in the sports fwd class which shock horror has to run street orientated tyres. Oh yeah at the start of the project they mention they wanted to make it into the top ten hpi street challenge which oh shit means they have to run treaded radial tyres. Read the latest issue of Zoom is all there in print and do a search on Nitto 555 tyres and you find they they are DOT approved treaded radials.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

rogercordia kind of reminds me of that dude in the mischief dvd additional features section that has a late model mustang, with a gtr badge etc. entitled `domestic rice` have a look i think you`ll agree
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

RiceThief wrote:
Rogercordia wrote:Im telling you what that guy told me,and on that nigth he raced with 117 ron fuel for all his runs,And like i said he did have drag slicks,i saw them,they were no radials.
Who gives a shit what your telling us, you have no crediability at all. I saw drag slicks wow thats great we all believe you cause you saw it. Never mind the fact that project cyborg runs in the sports fwd class which shock horror has to run street orientated tyres. Oh yeah at the start of the project they mention they wanted to make it into the top ten hpi street challenge which oh shit means they have to run treaded radial tyres. Read the latest issue of Zoom is all there in print and do a search on Nitto 555 tyres and you find they they are DOT approved treaded radials.
Your telling me,im telling you,you wernt there so you know jack,what you have credibility,ta.
senior ding dong.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Anyone on this forum has more credibility then you. Or are you so stupid you can't see that