World Champion Internet Forum Tosser found.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Rogercordia wrote:What? membership for him,only for you to throw him out after you cant hack that his quicker than youse.
There are heaps of people on this forum that run faster times than your Cordia, with both SOHC and DOHC powered engines, so don't bring up that crap. You got banned because you're an idiot. If you came in here and said 'Hey guys I've got a Cordia I'm working on, anybody want to meet me at the drags?' instead of 'lol my cordia beats vr4s lolololol' you probably would have got a few Starion members to pop down and have a friendly race, and not owned by the entire forum.

Nobody likes people who stretch truths to the point they become lies just to make themselves look better. Its called having a big head.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yeah well I have a Carrot GT85 Turbo that runs 300psi boost on a V8 DOHC 9.0Litre Motorbike. I own all you noobs. And everyone loves me :wtf:
logik
I love starions

Post by logik »

dude you own a widebody, all sins can be forgiven :D
gordonspec® racing
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

NO DON'T DO IT WIDEBODY WOODY.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dives behind lie shield*

Were gonna get rodgered all over again if you guys bait him
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I was just playing around.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Rogercordia wrote:What? membership for him,only for you to throw him out after you cant hack that his quicker than youse.
You are still a retard roger, what we cant hack is retards who make up shit or think they are gods gift to the world, we hadnt heard from you in a while I was smiling thinking ur crashed your cordia and died.[/quote]
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Rodger is the best :P lol

any new mods to your car we should know about mate?
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Rodger is the best :P lol

Word on the wire is that he has trained a monkey to flick the yellow wire switch at boost. Its small so it fits in the glovebox and nobody suspects a thing THEN BAM 10 second quater miles. I also heard he is running a bigger cam to increase lift on the Jet valves, its extreme.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

omg he has JET Valves! they make ure car go so fast! they have the word jet in them.

Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

SpidersWeb wrote:

Word on the wire is that he has trained a monkey to flick the yellow wire switch at boost. Its small so it fits in the glovebox and nobody suspects a thing THEN BAM 10 second quater miles. I also heard he is running a bigger cam to increase lift on the Jet valves, its extreme.
Just to answer your quote,NO i dont have a bigger cam,ITS PURE factory.
senior ding dong.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

SpidersWeb wrote:
There are heaps of people on this forum that run faster times than your Cordia, with both SOHC and DOHC powered engines, so don't bring up that crap. You got banned because you're an idiot. If you came in here and said 'Hey guys I've got a Cordia I'm working on, anybody want to meet me at the drags?' instead of 'lol my cordia beats vr4s lolololol' you probably would have got a few Starion members to pop down and have a friendly race, and not owned by the entire forum.

Nobody likes people who stretch truths to the point they become lies just to make themselves look better. Its called having a big head.
When i say i beat vr4's its true and im not making that up,you would say the exact same thing if you had a old fashion non modified sirus 1.8 beating hi tech vr4 motors,its just your conscious,and jelousy as well as ganging up as you see me as a threat.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Ok lets see here. First the line about the Cam was a joke. you know, a joke? haha funny? that sort of thing...

Secondly, no-one here is jealous of you beating VR4's...you know why? cause we all drive starions (most of us), and we really don't care what your standard cordia can do. unlike most of the internet forums around, we arent interested in how much rice you have, or how many cars you've beaten...the starion community is a bit different, and obviously u havent noticed that...

as noted previously, no-one here is jealous of you, we all don't like you cause u never shutup.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

Yep,i relocated my afm,Now its right behind my right head light,the induction hose from turbo to afm is more straighter and shorter,Less turbulence and effort for air to go in engine.

And when i go drag racing i wont need ducting anymore,cos my filter is right there.Thats about it.
senior ding dong.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Ok lets see here. First the line about the Cam was a joke. you know, a joke? haha funny? that sort of thing...

Secondly, no-one here is jealous of you beating VR4's...you know why? cause we all drive starions (most of us), and we really don't care what your standard cordia can do. unlike most of the internet forums around, we arent interested in how much rice you have, or how many cars you've beaten...the starion community is a bit different, and obviously u havent noticed that...

as noted previously, no-one here is jealous of you, we all don't like you cause u never shutup.
Read and take note rodger, you might learn something. We are not jealous of you, we mean what we say.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Rogercordia wrote:When i say i beat vr4's its true and im not making that up,you would say the exact same thing if you had a old fashion non modified sirus 1.8 beating hi tech vr4 motors,its just your conscious,and jelousy as well as ganging up as you see me as a threat.
Jealousy of what your cordia, i think not, the only threat you are is lowering the iq levels of this forum. Oh by the way didnt you get beaten by the zoom mirage with a dohc 1.6.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five