FS: sigma turbo

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

FS: sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

for sale is this sigma turbo it is a genuine sigma turbo number 429/500 built it has a 2.0 litre starion motor with oversized pistons big cam and bigger valves it has a to3 turbo with external wastegate the motor is brand new never been driven it is currently not running due 2 electrical problems it has 17 inch mags i am selling due to 2 many bills i need to pay and i have decided to buy a new car so i will probably take the best offer i get 4 it so if anyone is interested send me a message and i will get back to youIMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/ ... 0_0950.jpg[/IMG]
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

I'm Back
green|sigma
[P] Plates

Post by green|sigma »

price bracket? more piks? location? any crash history??
GREENSIGMA
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

check yr email matey..
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

im hoping to get 1500 without wheels as i have a buyer 4 them i need 2000 all up so if u wanted the wheels thats what i would want i am from ballarat the car has never been crashed had a dent in rear quarter where something fell against it but that has been fixed [/img]
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

What size valve and cams does it have? Is the engine in good condition? Is the box in good condition and is it a starion box? Does it have the loom/ecu...how complete is it?

Im just after the engine, driveline and components.........does someone else want the shell?
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

the engine is complete computer and loom is hooked up but needs someone to go over it as i cant get any spark the motor is brand new never been driven just started so it needs to be run in the gearbox is a starion and is in excellent condition all this car needs to run is someone to sort out the wiring problem which is just 1 wire and the pollution gear hooked up which everything is there 4
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Just 1 wire huh?
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

Post by sigmaturbo »

yea its 1 wire somtimes it will start if you stuff around with it but runs like crap cause it has no pollution hooked up i was gonna get all the wiring done but dont have the time so im selling
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

sigma turbo

Post by sigmaturbo »

THE CAR HAS TO BE SOLD AS I NEED TO PICK UP ANOTHER CAR SO I WILL TAKE BEST OFFER 4 IT ANY QUESTIONS MESSAGE ME OR CALL 0431522810
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

Post by sigmaturbo »

this car will now be sold in parts as no one is interested so if anyone is interested in the motor and box will take best offer i couldnt even sell the whole car for 800 bucks which blew me away any offers post me
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

thats redictulous! $800 and no one bought it how fucking sad!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

PM sent