EOI: MPI setup

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

EOI: MPI setup

Post by RiceThief »

Given a huge interest in MPI setups lately i will soon have a MPI setup for sale. What will come with it is a set of 550cc injectors, a wolf 2d computer (this will control only fuel, you will have to use the standard starion ignition, it will also have a fuel map but since the injectors its been tuned for arent the ones im selling with it, im not sure the accurancy of the fuel map, but at least it will give you a starting point) and finally the MPI manifold with a falcon throttle body.

The type of MPI im selling is where it kinda gets interesting, the manifold i intend to sell will either be a sonata one or an l300 manifold. The sonata one has been modified to fit the larger tb and is facing the right way, it will also come with a thermo housing, raditor hoses to reach the back of the manifold, the standard fuel rail and regulator. Heres the pic of the setup.

On the other hand if the L300 one doesnt line up with my intercooler piping and if it would requires too much work to get it modified I will be selling it instead. The L300 manifold has a custom plenum which faces to the front of the car instead of towards the engine. It has a flange to fit the larger falcon tb and will come with a fuel rail. Ideally i would like to use this setup but if it requires too much mucking around then I will have to sell it, this wont be a problem if you are installing MPI for the first time as you will most likely need new cooler piping anyway. Heres the pic of the L300 setup.

The price will depend on which manifold ends up getting sold, hence why its only an expression of interest. Sorry for the long post. :beer
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

mpi manifold

Post by sigmaturbo »

hi im very interested as i am looking for a mpi setup how much do u want 4 either 1
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

interested in pricing too :D
im getting my custom i/c piping still made up so yeah... gimme a price :D