4G63 SOHC POWAAAAAAAAA!

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yes Jack still has it in his workshop. It is white. Just resprayed. It is almost finished. New everything.

He will sell it for $10k if anyone is interested.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

'Private Import' ?? or Rally Import and then needs to be complianced ?
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

pics please.
I could be interested
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

the power and torque figures were recorded on a dyno dynamics 2wd in SHOOTOUT MODE.....same as what they do at summernats so ya cant fudge the readings. when we initially ran it up at 7 psi on my road tune it did 159hp atw.. and i believe jack`s car is able 2 b registered as it was privately imported by steve from gold coast that recently sold his blue widey to adelaide. correct me if i`m wrong steve? that widebody rally car is the 1 my brother (mr ralliart) procured alot of the parts for his white tarmac starion(that is now in my possession hehehehehehe :D
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

It's gone to S.A. That means we've only got one left up here for sale now .
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

hey bro. yeah steve imported jack`s car and (his now sold 2 adelaide)blue 1 together didn`t he?
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Mr Ralliart

Post by Mr Ralliart »

Yeah , as well as a shitload of VERY tasty Works Ralliart bits , but I don't know how much is left ... he's back from the U.K now so I'll go round and see him in the next couple of days .
Jack's white widebody is now spoken for by a local BUT , this is the Gold Coast so it aint over 'till the fat lady sings , in other words , it's sold when it's GONE .
I will inform if it's back on the market .
マンコ ハンター。

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

So hang on, I thought the White widebody (ex-WORKS Ralliart) got stripped to convert an Australian JA Starion into a Widebody ?

Or did all the parts/interior get put back on ?

And so was it ever complianced/registered ? or was it just brought in under the 'Personal Import' act and never complianced/registered ?

(does the current owner still have the Import documents to register it if needed...? could probably get a copy from DOTARS though...)
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

please keep me informed LOL
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

No, the ralli art parts got put into Anthonies White Starion. Not the widebody. Jacks White widebody is basically just the shell. The rest was rebuild as a JA, except the JB-JD style interior. Oh and the VERY VERY WIDE RIMS
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

All too confusing. All I know is I seem to have missed out on a widey (again).
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
DD Phil
Enthusiast

Post by DD Phil »

WidebodyWoody wrote:No, the ralli art parts got put into Anthonies White Starion. Not the widebody. Jacks White widebody is basically just the shell. The rest was rebuild as a JA, except the JB-JD style interior. Oh and the VERY VERY WIDE RIMS
How wide?????

Please tell me someone is finally going wider than 8.5s and 235s on a wide body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil
Purple JA, full cage, 6G72TT, collecting dust
White JA, 19x10s, GT30, Alcons, DMS, Crower 2.4, Hypertune intake, M800.....
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Well the Widebody 9" Rears should be able to go 265s' and wider :wink:
Mr Ralliart

Post by Mr Ralliart »

The rear wheels became the front wheels , and the front wheels were widened to about 10" by memory and put on the rear . He had a turd of a time finding Tyres but it looks bloody sick .
Mind you ... the 5 degrees negative camber on the front caused by using JA Suspension looks a bit ............
マンコ ハンター。

NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Incar Phil wrote:
WidebodyWoody wrote:No, the ralli art parts got put into Anthonies White Starion. Not the widebody. Jacks White widebody is basically just the shell. The rest was rebuild as a JA, except the JB-JD style interior. Oh and the VERY VERY WIDE RIMS
How wide?????

Please tell me someone is finally going wider than 8.5s and 235s on a wide body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil
How about 18 x 11's and 295's? :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T