MELBOURNE/VIC.

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Wraith wrote:just think you could be holding only a spanner to cover yourself, LOLZ
What size spanner? We talking 3/16" or one for truck wheel nuts?
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Al........!!!! I was hoping that a woman was gonna ask that question.!!!!
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

i better go :pimp some bitches :P

wait for my staz on the road, then ill email you afew pics ;)

oh... they can contain nudity right? :P:P its just so hard for me to get them to keep their clothes on hehe
1983 JA Staz
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Nudity is OK, but its gotta be tasteful..... or art.
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

maybe if my car is finished (wink wink Flav) I could get my girl to pose, I think your dreaming for naked though.

Dave
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
DonnVito
I like starions more

Post by DonnVito »

I'm down for whatever
bazeng
I like starions

Post by bazeng »

i would love a vr4 / lancer / cordia / staz / rvr / magna cruise

i can get team4g to join?..
one big happy family!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Dave! Your car in nearly done. Just some bracketry and fine tuning and your away. Crack out the fake tan matey... :D
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

haha if my staz was fixed/painted id be having some real fun with this topic :P
1983 JA Staz
DonnVito
I like starions more

Post by DonnVito »

the cordia dudes are having a dyno/cruise/bbq day on the 22nd of october.
im not aware if any of them have hot girlfriends or not, but theres a possibility hey flav.
Wraith
Dorifto!

Post by Wraith »

I say we crash the cordia boys day and turn it into a starion day!!! or at least a Mitsubishi day? it would be fun at least, to see the looks on their faces as they enjoy a nice quiet bbq, then all of a sudden 10+ starions rock up hahahaha :twisted:

so who knows where it is? or if anyone could msg them and ask about making it a bishiboy cruise?

what u think guys?

:beer
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Where are they having it?
Wraith
Dorifto!

Post by Wraith »

thomastown apparently, msc dyno tune or something, not too sure, someone got some hard details? Flav we need to decide on a meeting place for us so we can meet and head to the place all together!!!

im not bothered if we meet at ur house? hehehe lolz.

although a mutual meeting place would be good, conserve fuel boys? till we unleash the beasts anyway. and watch our fuel gauges drop faster than a rock in the ocean hehehehe.

its on the 22nd of october anyway but all we need now is definate people coming and where to meet? ideas? cool

:D
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

well i'm in the process of buying a JA and i'm waiting to be approved for the loan and i'm buying the car for $4500 and putting an intercooler and some nice 17inch rims so i'm excited about it. and ma friend has a JB and we are both interested in the cruise and i'm a graphics designer in my spare time so i can bring a cam and take some photos and edit them on ma pc so they should be shit hot pics but if we could get some hunnies and get them to wash our cars in bikinis that would be mad i know i would be constantly be sayin you missed a spot "no lower" hehe but tell us the official date and i'll get in contact with you's and let you's know what is happenin...
DonnVito
I like starions more

Post by DonnVito »

22nd that is this saturday, i will be going along im keen to have my very first dyno. so is anyone else going to be there or will i be the only staz amongst the cordias :P
off topic, i had a run in with this little red suzuki gti it was running turbo and it was havin a go, had a whole lot of fun anyway. it had great launch, i hate launching in the starion it feels like driving a truck full of rocks. but running side by side 3rd gear freeway = pwn