WSID report 21/9/05

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

I wasn't racing at the drags. Just watching. And my starion is completely stock so I wouldn't even bother wasting my time and money. I enjoy driving my car not talking it up to everyone and making enemies left right and centre. YOU ARE A DICK!![/quote]
King cordia
tosser

dcdef

Post by King cordia »

What do you mean you wearnt racing,you were in lane 4.I see another scared individual,not wanting to race me,If your car is so fast,with your ecu,YES ecu's make a total diffrence with engine performance.Why dodnt you wanna race and proove me wrong,which you wont ever.

Some of you are like Jerry springer fools,you all talk and say crap,to som1 you dont even know or ever met before.Like some of the new forum members,they have like 3 posts and they say shit about me just to get your support and blend in,even thoght they know jack whats going on.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Roger, Come up to QLD and race me, I will bet you any amount you want that I can beat you. And I wont pull out. No excuses. I will race you even if I don't have all 4 wheels.

P.S. I have 600 posts, I aint give a shit what everyone else thinks.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

JD wrote:I wasn't racing at the drags. Just watching. And my starion is completely stock so I wouldn't even bother wasting my time and money. I enjoy driving my car not talking it up to everyone and making enemies left right and centre. YOU ARE A DICK!!
[/quote]See you are already a big liar,you were in lane 4,you had redish interior,and you did race.Who knows you probably hiflowed your turbo,cams and all.You lied once and youll do it again.

You see im honest, in my sig,i wrote exactly what i got.
Cordzboy
I like starions

Re: dcdef

Post by Cordzboy »

King cordia wrote:Some of you are like Jerry springer fools,you all talk and say crap,to som1 you dont even know or ever met before.Like some of the new forum members,they have like 3 posts and they say shit about me just to get your support and blend in,even thoght they know jack whats going on.
I'd say there's only one (or maybe two - sorry Scum) person in here that's deserving of a spot on Jerry Springer.

Those people who can read and write above a 4th grade level will have noticed a huge similarity between the writing styles of new members here paying you out and old members of cordiapower. I'd say they know enough about what's going on to allow them to comment.
Cordia, powered by EVO...
JPC
almost postwhore

Re: dcdef

Post by JPC »

King cordia wrote:Like some of the new forum members,they have like 3 posts and they say shit about me just to get your support and blend in,even thoght they know jack whats going on.
Nope, only need to read one of your posts to know what's going on. They're all pretty much the same.
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Seriously can we please ban him already. This is just getting stupid. I know I am fueling the fire, but he is getting worked up over JD "racing" when it probably wasnt even him racing. You do know KC that there is more than one white JB starion in the world don't you?

Just because he posted a picture of it, doesn't mean that he owns it, you idiot.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

no matter how much you ask for him to be banned it appears it isnt going to happen.

so lets just continue to pay him out.
1983 JA Staz
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Only thing I ask, is that if he posts in a serious topic, can those posts please be deleted. Its amusing having him around but contained to his own little threads only.

If he posts something legit, then sure, but I doubt this will happen.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

I spoke to the owner of the white JB at wsid.

HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM and is definitly not JD .
Last edited by starion007 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
King cordia
tosser

ee3

Post by King cordia »

im now confused,was he the JB car.or was it JD.ok forget about it.
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

Hey Dickhead my car is a standard JD sith black interior so don't tell me I was there you F**wit and if I must I will post photo's of my engine and interior just to prove once again you are a f**king liar.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Post the pics so we can see, not for his sake because he is a liar. But I just wanna see your car.
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

I will asap. Nothing too special tho totally stock with that 80's velour black interior (In very nice condition) :wink: .
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

Well, this is all very interesting.

I have no particular interest in the drags but I am now interested to go out there next time to meet KC and have a look at his car.

Charlie when you going out next?

KC are you up for meeting us? When will you be out there next?

Also Fr33styler what happened to you meeting with KC? Did that not go ahead or have I missed something?