WSID report 21/9/05

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

JD wrote:I was at the drags last wednesday (21st) and saw King Toss piece run a scorching 19.xx LOL and in the three runs I saw him do there was one of his F**king awesome 14.3's but all were preceded by a red light (didn't see his 0.000). And I have only recently joined the forum but agree with all you guys that "King Cordia" is an absolute F**ckwit!! :beer
Yeah i did a few 19's 17's after i backed off cos i red lihgted,seeing i already stuffed the launch,i just cruised.yeah as if you say you saw me do 14.3's and other runs,but you didnt HEAR OR SEE,me do the .000. They made a announcment over the speaker system,plus there was the money giving ceremony at the burnout pad.I ERASED THE INSULTS I HAVE WRITTEN HERE.
Last edited by King cordia on Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

roger eats dick!
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

God, I am starting to get so annoyed I want to hack into the ftp database, delete roger, and then leave it alone. But on the other hand, I don't wanna do that I will just wait and see who ban's him first.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

King cordia wrote:Ok mister race me next meet.I triple dare you.
I triple dare you to show up at Wakefield on the 24th October. But I know you won't.
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

HELLOOOOOO RODGERRRRRRR HELLOOOOO! CAN YOU READ ME?

Are you challenging me to a race ? Did I say I own that JB?(dyslexia is treatable , Difficult job but nevertheless treatable.) :(

If you want to race the JB I suggest you find the owner and discuss it with him I'm sure he will be happy to oblige you.

I congratulate you on your 15.6 last night . an extremely good time considering the condition of your car.

I wonder why you pulled out of the line and left when you were up to race that yellow evo . Or was it a non event.

I would dearly love to insult you but I understand you Masochistic tendencies and as such I will refrain from giving you the pleasure you so dearly crave and also spare you mum the clean up in the washing.
Last edited by starion007 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

SOWTZ wrote:roger eats dick!
I hate you SOWTZ.
I am serious JB, come next meet and i will give you the honour to race me, and see if you can put me out of my misery.Which i know its gona be very hard for you to do.

In my past post,what did you do exactly,14.4??
I did 14.498
14.405-with alot of wheelspin in second
So what did you do.

Can i just clarify to you JB and other starion owners,You said you did a 14.4. well do that time without a aftermarket ecu.Mine hasnt and i did that time.

NXTTME - And on another thing,that white cordia cover car did that 14.3 with all those mods i mentioned,so the year could be 1776, 1834,1912,the matter of fact is he did a 14.3 with those serious mods.I did a 14.3 with none of those serious mods.Do you get it or do i have to draw you a picture.
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

Roger rogder rodger RRROOODDDGGGEEERRR! wake up wake up your dreaming.

who are you talking to little boy .Shhh Shhh go back to sleep can't you see there is nobody here I'll leave the light on so that big bad JB doesn't come back .Don't be scared Mummy is here. See you in the morning.
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
King cordia
tosser

dedef

Post by King cordia »

the reason i left after my first pass is because,theres no point draging with only 10 psi,im not gona do a 14 second pass,i felt nah,i better race with my intercooler.But i did beat a vn commodore,with the 10 psi max.I thought you own the jb starion,if you know him tell him to come next week.

PS-my clutch is failing,slipping badly,in 3rd and 4th,so whatever happens next meet,yous know why i did not do a quick time.Not only i would like to see a starion,but a cordia of coarse.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:Do you get it or do i have to draw you a picture.
rofl
Thats just a tad hypocrytical, given the situation.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

JD wrote:I was at the drags last wednesday (21st) and saw King Toss piece run a scorching 19.xx LOL and in the three runs I saw him do there was one of his F**king awesome 14.3's but all were preceded by a red light (didn't see his 0.000). And I have only recently joined the forum but agree with all you guys that "King Cordia" is an absolute F**ckwit!! :beer
If your the owner of that white starion,im challenging you to a race next meet,i swear ill race you for money,hows $100 bucks,for the winner.
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

roger is a tosser (says so as his post counter!!!)

no intercooler?
slipping clutch?
still racing?

you really ARE a fuck wit!
you NEVER had 16 psi...
you wont beat a starion..
you ARE a dick

ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban.....

and will ANY VR-4, evo, starion please go to the WSID and rape him sensless over, and over, and over again ... please.
Take his money, hell, race for pink slips!!!
Take his car and send it to the crusher... then post pics so he can see!

Roger, you are an idiot. Likely to be a bad driver on the road too, and I can only hope you become the victim of a road rager that uses a club lock for another purpose other than to beat your head in! :oops:
fil
I've been here before

Post by fil »

I vote we let him stay, i havnt laughed this hard in ages.
I find myself loging on to find out the latest antics of King cordia and waiting for the day when these magiacl slips are provided. :D
Starions: The wedge with the edge !
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

SpidersWeb wrote:
King cordia wrote:Do you get it or do i have to draw you a picture.

Thats just a tad hypocrytical, given the situation.
Not to mention ironic!

"Rodger", please draw me a picture. Hopefully it will be much more coherent than anything that comes out of your mouth.

Just in case you missed my point. That 14.3 was big news back in the 1990's. This millenium, doing 14s in a Cordia (no matter how stock or modified it is) is shit house.

No body gives a stuff.

Comprehendo, amigo?

I doubt it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

King cordia wrote:
SOWTZ wrote:roger eats dick!
I hate you SOWTZ.
OMG!!!... Roger does not like me what ever shall I do?
Roger, do you have to carry round a roll of toilet paper, so ever time you speak you can wipe the shit off you mouth? (In case you didn’t get that I am saying you speak shit).

Roger :wanker 's over him mum
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

vn commodore
WTF? Ms Daisy in a Toyota Eco could beat a VN commodore

Have a look

http://www.justcommodores.com.au/articles/vn_info.php
0 - 100kph - 8.1 seconds (3.8L V6)
0 - 100kph - 7.2 seconds (5.0L V8)
Quarter Mile - 15.7 seconds (3.8L V6)
Quarter Mile - 15.1 seconds (5.0L V8)
DICKHEAD.

And I can see whats happening, this is wrong with my car, and this ect. So when you loose and run a shit time, you can say, "Yeah well, I didn't have a cooler, and didn't have this ect." But if you win (which you wont) You will say "I beat your car even without my shit"

And one more point Dick weed, an aftermarket ECO doesn't give you performance increase down the quarter, at most would probably knock a 0.2 of a second off your time on a stock car. it is there to allow for other mods to make a car faster, and to allow the person to properly tune the car, and allow the car to run higher boost, and to run better anything.

Aftermarket ECU on a car does not make your car go from 16.0 to 14.0. It is most likely to make it go from 16.0 to 15.7.