WSID report 21/9/05

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

You can't talk sense into a brick wall. Arguing logically does not work, you need to lower yourself to his level in order to be comprehensible. Al I have to say from now on is this: ROGER, *POINTS TO EXIT* GET THE FVCK OFF MY INTERNET!
I liek to flutter.
King cordia
tosser

sxsx

Post by King cordia »

To explain somthing to starion owners.
Starion owners,when you hear that my car did a low 14 second pass,well according to other cordias and the mods they have done,and what my car has ended up as,its equvalent to your starions running 10-11 seconds with basic mods as mine.I know of a cordia guy that has a
G62,hiflow turbo,extra injecter,18 psi,3 inch mandrell,bov,ecu and the best that car has done,its even in a fast fours magasine,front page,a 14.3.
Now when you say your starions did a 13.8 or a 12.4 with mods just like mine well take away a few more seconds,and thats the equivalent where im at.comparison.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

Bottom line __________ Roger is a wanker case closed !!!! btw well said woody
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

The Cordia was faster than the Starion in a straight line, straight out of the box. It had the smaller 4G62 engine, but it was also 150 or so kg lighter, which greatly helps acceleration.

There are many reasons we prefer the Starion, but its common knowledge the Cordia is quicker in a straight line, even with 200 less cubic centimetres of capacity.

My GSR-X weighs as much as a VR4, and I dont even have 4WD.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

FACT: Cordias are meant to be quicker in a strait line. Stock they are anyways, you knocked what maybe 2 sec off the stock time?
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

Last thing to say,my car started on 17 second quatre mile runs,non intercooled.than i did for a long time 15s,look where im at now.
17-3.5=14.5.But my car is more quicker.

Ok starion owners,some of you say your car did 12.4/13.8.So called stock engine with same mods as mine bla bla bla bla bla.take 3.5 seconds off that time.Ill take away 3.3 from a flat 12.So that means a 9.5 second quatre mile run,this is basiclly what i meant to explain,compare wise what my car is doing.Now ill believe youll grow a head if your stock engine starion 2 litre was doing lets say 10's.Do that.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

King Cordia:
Now ill believe youll grow a head if your stock engine starion 2 litre was doing lets say 10's.Do that.
Which by the way makes absolutey no sense to me at all so......
Get the fuck off our Forum. Do that.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:Last thing to say,my car started on 17 second quatre mile runs,non intercooled.than i did for a long time 15s,look where im at now.
17-3.5=14.5.But my car is more quicker.

Ok starion owners,some of you say your car did 12.4/13.8.So called stock engine with same mods as mine bla bla bla bla bla.take 3.5 seconds off that time.Ill take away 3.3 from a flat 12.So that means a 9.5 second quatre mile run,this is basiclly what i meant to explain,compare wise what my car is doing.Now ill believe youll grow a head if your stock engine starion 2 litre was doing lets say 10's.Do that.
Factory 2L Starion 1/4 mile: 16.7s
Subtract 2.5s
You get 14.2s

If my Starion was running a 14.2 I would be pretty happy. But I wouldn't be making bold statements like 'beats evos' because I know EVOs can easily pull in to the 12's without much trouble. VR4's tend to start in the high 13's and get quicker as the boost is raised.

Like I said, congrats on the 14.4, but I dont care if you're car was running a 7 second quater mile, a big head will not be accepted here at all, not by anybody at all, you need to deflate a little and come back down to earth.

btw 17 - 3.5 = is 13.5s, not 14.5s

The day your car was born, it was already slightly quicker than the Starion. So dont pretend that we would need to run 10 second quaters to reach your achievement level.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Can I just say one more thing without being completely mean.

If your car started out as a 17 second car it was because of two things.

1) You car was a shit box that could barely move down the track.

2) It had a fuckwit who didn't know how to drive and didn't know which one was the brake or the accelerator.

Roger, I remember that Cordia, well there has been two on the cover, one was green, and there is no hope of you beating cyclone. The other was silver, and I have the article right here,

5THSIN April 2005
191.6kw at 7200rpm on 18.7psi
6500 Newtons of traction effort
Best ET: Yet to run

So how can you compare yourself against an unknown et?

DICK HEAD
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

ban.

I have to go with sowtz here

I hate you roger
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

nashstyle wrote:You can't talk sense into a brick wall. Arguing logically does not work, you need to lower yourself to his level in order to be comprehensible. Al I have to say from now on is this: ROGER, *POINTS TO EXIT* GET THE FVCK OFF MY INTERNET!
If you reduce yourself to his level he'll just beat you with experience so whats the point.

King cordia, u can be a proud owner of your shit box, shut the fuck up get out of here, you dont contribute to anything on this forum nor do u even listen to any comments made.

Oh yeah now we know king cordias number plate lets go find where he lives and throw bricks at his car.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

hey Kingcordia my stazz does 10 seconds flat and my reaction time is 400th of a sec or in your speak 000, so shut up I am better than you.. front wheel drive cars SUCK!! anyway... and uh, stick around, it seems to me that you are cheap entertainment and the boys and girls here need a fat kid to bully, so ...

:finger :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

King cordia wrote: 17-3.5=14.5.But my car is more quicker.
Your a dickhead Rodger
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Re: sddsw

Post by NXTIME »

King cordia wrote:I am the proudest owner of a cordia cos i didnt have to spend thousands of dollars to make my car go quick,unlike most of you,you all spend thosands,aftermarket turbos,fuel system,cams,and you all do like 12's 13's and say oh 14 seconds is slow,Do a time like that with no mods,similar to mine.
King Imbecile. As has already been stated, the orange Starion has run a 13.9 at Qld Jamboree last weekend with an intercooler, exhaust and boost. So what?
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Re: sxsx

Post by NXTIME »

King cordia wrote:*snip*.I know of a cordia guy that has a
G62,hiflow turbo,extra injecter,18 psi,3 inch mandrell,bov,ecu and the best that car has done,its even in a fast fours magasine,front page,a 14.3.
*snip*
King Imbecile,

The particular Cordia you are referring to ran a 14.3 with those basic mods back in 1997 when it was on the front cover of Fast Fours and Rotaries (along with a GSR lancer). These days, Cordia are running 10's and 11's. 14.3 is shithouse, just like you and your car.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T