Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

can you spell any word correctly? as for grammar....any clue as to its uses?
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

I just wanna see what this guy looks like
King cordia
tosser

dcfd

Post by King cordia »

ahhh.mmmm.I dont wanna get peoples hopes up,I just wish it was next to sydney.Oran park is available for a track day,i rang up,they gave me a number to this guy who does this sort of racing meet,he hasnt replied yet,i lost the number so i will ring again and see whats involved.The only thing that im angry at is that i would have to drive home the odd 2 hours after a great day of racing.

Who ever is available tommorow come down to the wsid,ill be there draging.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
The Real King Cordia
Newcomer

Post by The Real King Cordia »

Yeah i got assepted to da nursing corse from da speshil ed clas dat i waz in. i was to crap for auto, so thay made me tri nursing.
I eat evos, scud missiles and fighter jets for breakfast
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

Don't want to put any pressure on Roger, but you DID say you would do anything to be there. Now let's face it, you either turn up and try to prove all the claims you make on this forum or every post from then on will be followed by chicken noises, boos and lots and lots of laughter.

There is no backing out. You made the claims, now you substantiate them.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

you were in the wrong course mate. if you were in nursing and people were asking about bleeding brakes, you're dumber than we all thought.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

The Real King Cordia wrote:Yeah i got assepted to da nursing corse from da speshil ed clas dat i waz in. i was to crap for auto, so thay made me tri nursing.
Another wannabe.Your not funny,it doesnt make me laught.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

strange. your sense of humour must be as strong as your spelling mate, cause it makes the rest of us laugh.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

fr335tyl3r wrote:you were in the wrong course mate. if you were in nursing and people were asking about bleeding brakes, you're dumber than we all thought.
Thats when i was doing the automotive coarse,read properly.
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

King cordia wrote:
fr335tyl3r wrote:you were in the wrong course mate. if you were in nursing and people were asking about bleeding brakes, you're dumber than we all thought.
Thats when i was doing the automotive coarse,read properly.
We'll start reading properly when you start writing properly. Fair deal?
Cordia, powered by EVO...
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Re: rgrg

Post by avandulls_gal »

King cordia wrote:Im 23 man.finished hsc in 2000.
did nursing studies since 2002.
cert 1
cert II
cert III
cert IV
in nursing.when i was doing my first year i was already doing conversions in cars,NON of the class mates had any clue what to do,they were like sir can you bleed my brakes,sir can you find this and that.Non were smart enugth to attempt any mod on there car. Bloddy pafetic.Im working at home like a frigin fully qualified mechanic.
You started talking about nursing then you say "when I was in first year". The context dictates you were talking about nursing. We were reading properly, how about you learn to write properly. There's a few people on here who are quite good at it, I'm sure any of us would be only too happy to give you lessons.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

I am quite a skilled writer. I am not sure about the skills that you learnt at school rodger, but reading and writing were skills that are required in the Information Technology field, and I had a feeling that nursing was quite important in this respect as well. I can only hope that you never look after me at any point, the constant talking about a 14 second cordia would drive me insane. You would probably decide that I was going to steal your designs and smother me.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

How can someone who is so self centred, egotistical and so technically incompetent become a nurse. Are you somehow related to that doctor death patel or maybe studied under him, cause that would go a long way in explaining your personality that and the fact that maybe you were abused as a child.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

I think I have been quite well behaved through all of this. I think it has something to do this funny feeling I get when I read his posts. kinda like when you go to the dog pound and there are all these various skanky, brainless mutts around, you almost feel like shouting 'HURRY UP AND SHOOT THE BLODDY THING!! ITS CLEAR NOBODY WANTS IT AND HEAD WILL BE THE SHAPE OF THE WIRE MESH IF IT KEEPS THAT UP!!' :wtf: you know what I mean.... so for some reason I just don’t feel like going all out on someone who, with any luck, is oblivious to the fact that the 'clicking' noise he just heard is the ranger loading his gun and getting ready to do the world a favour...... I wish I was prime minister, I would appoint the 'King Ding - cruelty to existence in general' squad. they could drive cordias. and wear tx5 IC's for helmets. on an interesting note, for the 2 odd years (I think) I had my cordia (what a classic little steaming pile of shit) it coped a phenomenal amount of 6500rpm punishment, constant off road trips where it turned out to be more capable than a turbo D hilux surf, uncountable overheating, 5 or 6 clutch plates, 1 gearbox, a few different turbos, 1 head, shitloads of headgaskets, solid polyurethane engine mounts that may or may not have caused massive brain hemriges (might explain a few things), causing $6500 worth of damage to the stupid prick in a brand-new clubspotrt that ran into me (he never payed for that parker light and headlight surround) 3 timing belts, 1 to 2 month long stints with the 'yellow wire' disconnected running 15psi boost, the entire exhaust and turbo getting so white hot no video camera could focus on it and so much more crap that im sure you don’t want to hear about I was shattered one night when it finally got its o so deserved bullet (or so I thought) during a drag with a mates Levin that was always almost a tie the waste gate hose blew off. the stopper pin on my boost gauge was around the 25psi mark and the needle was hard against it but I thought it was indestructible so I kept going right to 4th gear, besides, I was having too much fun watching the levins headlights disappear in the rear-view like markers on a runway during take off. but alas to got into 4th and decided enough was enough and fouled the plugs up with oil, dropped to 3cyl and blew shitloads of smoke. when I pulled the engine apart and compared it to the replacement turbo block I had bought I realised it was an NA motor. explained the horrendous torque steer and excessive use of the headrest. I never heard it ping, ever. maybe it was the lack of sound proofing and stupidly loud exhaust, or the protests from every nut and bolt in the car from the vibro-mental engine mounts I never found out. but it went a lot slower with the turbo block (for the record, When my car goes on boost it goes / went very quickly) unfortunately I got rid of the old block before I got it running again. I know this all sounds like KC stole my login but it was the TC-06 that was the source of the oil. the guy I gave the block to used it in an NA cordia without a rebuild and it was fine. somehow. anyway, my fingers are sore and I just finished my last drink. I make no apology for crapping on for so long. its only fitting for this topic. if you would like the precious time you spent reading this garble back, get bent, this topic is a waste of even my time and I still enjoy frying ants with a mag glass. KC, if you got this far, I doubt it, as this would be like reading the memoirs of a goldfish that spent its life doing bog-laps of a wine glass, which we all know would use 500 times the amount of words you have stored away in your 'full sik' vocabulary don’t even think of using any of this crap to back up that snot you post here, these guys have been conditioned to my gourmet snot over many years and its far too classy for you to use. besides, my old $300 heap of shit cordia was a freak of car nature, much like you are a freak of Neanderthal nature. and it finally got the bullet the rest of world new it deserved in the form of a yellow sticker. I just wish I could slap one over your mouth and nostrils and piss myself laughing as you attempt to summon the necessary hand-eye coordination needed to touch your own nose. I would like to thank the academy, and abuse whatever prick banned numb nuts from the cordia forum and dumped him on us, we understand you did what you had to save what was left of your patience but think what your doing to me for Christ sake. JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT CRAP I JUST TYPED!! And I don’t care if your all too nice a people to tell him, I will. KC, you need glasses, all those cars you thought you beat to and from work? They where pedestrians you fool, you where driving on the footpath!
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

I know I am repeating myself but it must be said.

YOU CAN'T PAY FOR GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

10 points Scum rofl rofl
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!