Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Re: feref

Post by RiceThief »

King cordia wrote:Dash 150 kw
zorst 10kws
intercooling it plus boost increase-bloody a whole lot more,PLus its gona handle alot more than usual,when i do this ic job.MY aim 200kw
Look i can do the same

starion engine 125kw
zorst 10kws
intercooler plus other mods 40kw
ralliart sticker 20kw
blizt, hks, trust stickers 40kw.

Looks like i will beat your cordia even with a dash engine.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

silvastazza wrote:I used to laugh at KING CORDIA's posts, but now he just makes me angry. !
you are quite welcome to just NOT READ what KC writes..
Last edited by tmz_99 on Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
TVR T350C
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Mags + 15Kw
RiceThief

Post by RiceThief »

tmz_99 wrote:
silvastazza wrote:I used to laugh at KING CORDIA's posts, but now he just makes me angry. !
you are quite welcome to just NOT READ what KC writes..
But its like a car accident, you just cant look away.

RiceThief

Post by RiceThief »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:Mags + 15Kw
still have the standard starion wheels so cant count that. But im looking at a big gt wing, how many kw u reckon i would get with that.

The Real King Cordia
Newcomer

Post by The Real King Cordia »

Well that depends. Are you going to just get the wing, or a plastic air dam and tinted windows too? The wing is worth around 20kw, but in combo, it'll probably get you 60kw extra. But if you want to come anywhere near beating my 14, no wait, 13, actually make that 12 second standard unmodded car that beats Evos, V8 supercars, and shuttle launchers, you're going to need to get the army to make you a top secret FIA CIA FBI developed intercooler system plus a full bodykit and glow in the dark boost guage. But I can't tell you how much power that would give you because it would make you jealous and I can't show you photos of mine because then you would copy it, or not copy it, and then you would ban me like every other forum that figured out how much I talk out my ass.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Will the real King Cordia
please stand up
please stand up
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
JPC
almost postwhore

Post by JPC »

I reckon KC's secret intercooler setup is one of these:

(a) he's got it plumbed through the aircon
(b) he runs it through a car fridge
(c) he has a cold-pack or a six-pack of coldies fresh out of the freezer sitting on the IC (that's why he can only last one race)

Any other guesses? :wink:
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
The Real King Cordia
Newcomer

Look, since you guys want to know so much about my intercooler I will tell you, but just so long as you promise not co cpoy it....unless you want to copy it becasue you're jealous.

What happens is all the hot air that comes out of my mouth is collected, then transferred to the intercooler where its sheer volume gives me so much power that makes me able to beat scud missiles in my stock single cam cordia. it is then siphoned out of the engine to avoide superfluous bullshit emmissions that would be so environmentally dangerous and ducted to under my seat where it is pumped back up my ass, giving me the power to talk through said ass on this forum.
I eat evos, scud missiles and fighter jets for breakfast
nashstyle
I've been here before

Re: feref

Post by nashstyle »

King cordia wrote:UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE-Im the new owner of a 2litre dash eqipped cordia which i won of ebay,Let me tell you all,when i start doing the same intercooling job as my white street machine,you are all gonna be the first to know when i hit the 12 second bracket.When you read this post your gonna think AS IF a single cam 2litre doing 12's,well when i do things my style,I should say now KING CORDIA style.all hell is gona break loose at the WSID,OH MY i cant control myself,I bougth it for only $660,i have to do a few things but at the end its gonna end up like my white gsr,a wolf in sheeps clothing.Dash 150 kw
zorst 10kws
intercooling it plus boost increase-bloody a whole lot more,PLus its gona handle alot more than usual,when i do this ic job.MY aim 200kw
But I thought the more valves/cams/displacement made you go slower?? Isn't that why your 8v 1.8L SOHC Cordia beats RB25 Skylines?

As for the yellow wire, although no actual scientific tests have been done, we at cordiapower have come to the conclusion that the yellow wire serves only two purposes...
1. An electronic boost guage (the stock one)
2. Boost cut.
As far as we know, we have seen no evidence that cutting the yellow wire alters the a/f ratio at all.

P.S. The real King Cordia is an impostor...his grammar is too good to be authentic.
I liek to flutter.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

The Real King Cordia wrote:Look,since you guys wana no,about my custm pipework,I willtell you,but just so long as,yous promise,not co cpoy it,unless you want to copyit,becos ur jealous, lolz.Wat happens,is all the hot air,that comes out of mymouth,is collected,then gos to cooler,where its sheer volume,gives me so much power,that makes me able,to beat scud missiles in my stock single cam cordia.itz then syfoned out of engine to avoide superfluous,bullshit emmissions,that would be so dangerous,ducted to under seat where itz pumpd back up my ass,giving me the power to talk,through ass
Thats getting close. However I still dont think we've captured the true spirit.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
CaZ1600
Newcomer

Post by CaZ1600 »

fluffy dice == 45kw +
fully shick subwoofer maaatteee = 30kw
The Real King Cordia
Newcomer

you cant captur the tru spitit haha.Im jus to good 4 u. Jus like those evos that have spent thousands of dolllaz on theyr zorsts and double overhead camz. My car is sooooo good because of my custom cooler piping,asabove, and your neva going to get that. just fact being jelous the rest of your life cause my STANDARD STOCK cordia beats SCUD MISSILES. even P-plate boosted skylines on boost that I could see from my mirrors with my superhuman xray vision trying to keep up couldn't keep up.So how you gonna copy my style. hahaha Only I can copy yours style of being so superior and spelling good but that caz your jelous!
I eat evos, scud missiles and fighter jets for breakfast
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

JPC wrote:I reckon KC's secret intercooler setup is one of these:

(a) he's got it plumbed through the aircon
(b) he runs it through a car fridge
(c) he has a cold-pack or a six-pack of coldies fresh out of the freezer sitting on the IC (that's why he can only last one race)

Any other guesses? :wink:
you actually think this clown is old enough to buy a six pack?
hahaha
1983 JA Staz
King cordia
tosser

efdef

Post by King cordia »

No gimicks please!
First of my occupation,im a nurse.
TWO-My ic outlet is inline with my throttlebody,just abit down.
Three-My ic piping only has thtee bends in total.
No its not a cordia with bent/broken valves,like somone said earlier.
I can garandamn tee didly,that 12 seconds can be possible,with what im gona do to it.
I cant frigin wait till i get it,cos its gonna be a MILF.
You know whats scary-i have my white cordia
I started on a cordia turbo conversion on my colt.
This dash cordia
Im gonna have A three amigo cordia gang.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.