Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
King cordia
tosser

ede

Post by King cordia »

My vacume source,is from my intake manifold after the butterfly,its located at the back of the intake,by fittings,which came with the guage,no,i didnt connect with the vacume hoses,My way looks so professional,and neat.

No i dont flick the switch everytime i gearchange,only when i need to boost over boost cut.I drive sensibly for fuel economy and you know,its only when i have a car next to me, worth racing.Or when i think im gona need all the boost i can, to beat a car,usually im wrong.

I dont know cos if i show my intercooling job,cordias owners will copy and they will be as quick as me,ill let them design there own special work.I done a conversion,no cordia has attempted,and im gona keep it that way.I dont know ill see.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Look dude

We can assure you your intercooler mod wont be entirely responsible for your fast times, a tx5 intercooler and short piping is not capable of what you seem to think it is.

The shorter the length of pipe you have the more responsive the car will be, and yes with less bends it gives you a SMALL gain vs lots of bends but nothing dramatic like you make it out to be.

If you post up your pictures yes people may copy your idea, but if you do it will give you recognition to all the forum users and prove that your NOT a liar, you can claim all you like and tell storys as much as you please but no one takes any REAL interest because they don't believe you. So by posting pics you will be doing yourself a favour and showing us you are telling the truth about things.

Do you suffer from slight dyslexia? (not trying to be a dick)
King cordia
tosser

feref

Post by King cordia »

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE-Im the new owner of a 2litre dash eqipped cordia which i won of ebay,Let me tell you all,when i start doing the same intercooling job as my white street machine,you are all gonna be the first to know when i hit the 12 second bracket.When you read this post your gonna think AS IF a single cam 2litre doing 12's,well when i do things my style,I should say now KING CORDIA style.all hell is gona break loose at the WSID,OH MY i cant control myself,I bougth it for only $660,i have to do a few things but at the end its gonna end up like my white gsr,a wolf in sheeps clothing.Dash 150 kw
zorst 10kws
intercooling it plus boost increase-bloody a whole lot more,PLus its gona handle alot more than usual,when i do this ic job.MY aim 200kw
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

no, we won't copy him. trust me, no cordia owner would give him the satisfaction. perhaps I could change my 600x300 'cooler for a TX5 one...oooh, what a massive improvement I would have...
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

I just want to see what he's on about.

I thought he may actually have some sense and a learning disorder but after reading his last post it has become more than clear :wtf:

I think the best way to get rid of this idiot is not to respond to his posts as avandulls girl said before, this is just some space for him to rant and rave about himself for attention.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Lol so let me get this straight, u say that you have all the proof to prove that what you have done is so good and great ( you say you have pictures etc to prove it ), and yet you cant post them up.

I offer to come around and take pictures to prove it, and you don't want people to copy you. I thought if you were the almighty king cordia this shouldnt matter to you! Someone please rename him to peasent cordia.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

grumbly wrote:no, we won't copy him. trust me, no cordia owner would give him the satisfaction. perhaps I could change my 600x300 'cooler for a TX5 one...oooh, what a massive improvement I would have...
See stazzybabyyeah,its no use,anyway cordiapower are the ones that kicked me out so,the way they acted and what they wanted,they wanted nothing to do with me,so they got there wish,unless im aloud back in there,And if they do how would i know if i post images,they will bar my access,using me just to see the images,see i dont trust them,this forum is better than cp will ever be,cos they have a habit of locking threads.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

King cordia wrote:this forum is better than cp will ever be
let him stay :)
King Cordia - so are you going to buy another tx5 cooler for the dash engine?
Any maybe if you could let r335tyl3r look at your cooler setup with no photo's and swear him to secrecy, then you can use him to back up your claims. We wont want to steal your unique piping, because as you know, starions have a totally different setup to cordia's and it wouldn't work anyway..

toysrus: maybe you guys could have a dash showdown?
Last edited by Chris 83JA on Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

The funny thing is that DASH Engine you bought is in bad shape, the seller's Cordiapower name was 'azzascordia' (spelling not 100%).

If you read his post on the Cordiapower Forum you would realise that the actual rocker arms have been cracked which means the Valves have hit the pistons so you need the complete DASH Valvetrain, a set of DASH Pistons and a set of DASH Valves. I hope you haven't paid him yet for your sake otherwise it won't be a cheap fix.......the lucky thing is that I can help you out with the parts you need, so PM me after removing the Cylinder Head and inspecting all the damage :wink:

The showdown between me and Roger would end up like the showdown between the Crows and Port Adelaide last night repectively.....I have too many tricks up my sleeve that it wouldn't be worth the petrol just to prove it :beer
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

You said you wouldn't show your images because you were concerned that someone would copy you, grumbly said that he WOULDN'T copy you because a tx5 intercooler would have no gain.

And now your saying you wont put them up because he wont copy you? :x

I'll be blunt and clear, if you have thought of a good way to setup your intercooler thats very effecient and share the good idea's people they will respect your opinion and intelligence.

But look what you have done, you've come to forums and talked about yourself 100% of the time and made some pretty damn outrageous claims (beating evo's etc). You've proved none of it and now everyone thinks you talk out your arse.. Why? Why should they believe you? No one would spend $10 000 dollars on their cordia to convert it to a vr4 engined cordia when it turns out to be slower than a stock cordia on boost, does that make logical sense to you?

Until you tackle the concept of honesty if thats what the problem is here, you wont get far in life.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

What do you do for a living, King Cordia, if you don't mind my asking..?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

What's funny about that is that he is spending money himself upgrading to a 12 valve DASH engine, which was a VR4 16 valve prototype anyway. Also there is no multipoint fuel injection bolt-on solutions for the 12 valve, but there is for the 8 and 16 valve heads.

He doesn't seem to click at all that the VR4 engine has stronger internals, and higher spec bolt ons including a higher flowing head. It came standard with over 30hp more than the DASH in stock format.

Also I think there is no hope for him here. He hasn't provided any technical answers to our questions, ignores most of them, doesnt try to learn anything or understand more about his car, then posts updates about his car, and doesn't contribute to any other area of the forum in any way.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

I used to laugh at KING CORDIA's posts, but now he just makes me angry. How can someone be so stupid?? I mean, everyone keeps on baggin him out, yet he keeps dribblin shit and thinkin he's the greatest. Please do us all a favour KING CORDIA and GO AWAY!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

x2 as above
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Re: ede

Post by RiceThief »

King cordia wrote:No i dont flick the switch everytime i gearchange,only when i need to boost over boost cut.
Again this shows how stupid you are with no technical ability or common sense, as axler8r said, why dont you make a toggle switch and turn it when you "race" someone.
King cordia wrote:I drive sensibly for fuel economy and you know,its only when i have a car next to me, worth racing.Or when i think im gona need all the boost i can, to beat a car,usually im wrong.
Maybe thats why you been winning, no one thinks your car is worth racing.[/quote]
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five