Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Did it race the Starion ?
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

How is the special intercooler piping?
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
King cordia
tosser

grtrg

Post by King cordia »

I could see him struggle to keep up,i saw him on boost in my right blind spot mirror,he was trying to catch me,but he FAILED,like most of them.
Mate i would be a very happy person if i could join a track day and put my machine for a few laps with the starions,i could then show you whats it like to race my car,I just hope is in sydney.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

He didn't beat the Starion did he ? :shock:
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

dosnt sound like he's raced a starion
he's talking bout SEEING a skyline boosting / on boost in his rear view mirror??? WTF????

"saw him on boost in blind spot mirror, was trying to catch me but failed"

exchange boost for boot :) make some sense now??
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Make sure you guys video it, send it to the cordia forum while your at it.
King cordia
tosser

fdfdg

Post by King cordia »

Driving along GWH,skyline pulled up beside me,than we started to take off,he was on my right,i saw him in the little mirror,next to my door,as he tried to catch up to me,thats what im trying to explain.

Like i said,it will be an honour to attend a track day and race starions,I just wish i can unleash the power infront of starions,at the track day,If only it was in sydney.To give yous a good head start,i bags the last car,on the grid.
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

SpidersWeb wrote:How is the special intercooler piping?
Ok,the intercooler piping is somthing no cordia probably has,i made before this the conventional intercooler job,you know having a front mount,with piping going along the zorst manifold to the front,also later i made the piping going over the top water hose,than down,then out the front.
Total at average pipe work length-8feet-Not including the tx5 intercooler,so thats how much air has to fill befoe it goes in my engine.

Now my pipe work length in total is only 3 feet,Not including the ic,so now my engine is recieving air at a faster rate.But im not using a cordia turbo radiator.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Airflow can't be too great
King cordia
tosser

rgfr

Post by King cordia »

I forgot to mention,the intercooler is a front mount,not a top mount.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Regardless of which way it's facing it wont be in direct airflow
King cordia
tosser

rfr

Post by King cordia »

Yes it is,My intercooler is not i my engine bay,i hope you dont think that,its a front mount,and its got all the front air surface for air to hit,well its just behind my grill,its not hidden so much that air is not touching it.
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Check out Cruises and Events. There is a Sydney track day coming up. How fortunate! Finally, a chance to race a Starion! I'm sure you wouldn't dream of missing that for the world, so you'd better sign up now.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Re: grtrg

Post by RiceThief »

King cordia wrote:I could see him struggle to keep up,i saw him on boost in my right blind spot mirror,he was trying to catch me,but he FAILED,like most of them.
How do u visually tell a car boosting? Did he hold up a sign saying he was boosting :roll:

Perhaps he wasnt trying to race you if he was behind you.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
King cordia
tosser

dcd

Post by King cordia »

Im gonna do what ever it takes to be there,even saying im sick at work.Iv joined the forum,im still waiting for the activation email.