Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

cordiapower has members?
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

Entaran wrote:cordiapower has members?
I think they do according to there website anyway.
“Our users have posted a total of 51585 articles
We have 1114 registered users”
Dang we only got.
“Our users have posted a total of 51175 articles
We have 745 registered users”

i wonder how many of them are like Roger?
nashstyle
I've been here before

Post by nashstyle »

Roger is one of a kind...he does have a friend on CP though. Low_n_sxy_cordia
I liek to flutter.
King cordia
tosser

yt5yt5

Post by King cordia »

Drags were cancelled today,Oh well il have to wait next week,After work today drove along,silvia at the lights,Ta,i left him behind,he had a rear wing,frigin loud zorst,he gave up atfer i was l;ike 4 car lengths infront.
PS- NEXT WEEK at the WSID can some of you turn up, mitsubishis starions cordias,bloody come come and have some fun,i hate it when im the only cordia there.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Cookiemonster wrote:How many more times can he mention his 14 second pass?
Cookiemonster wrote:Oh what the hell.. say it a few more times. You know we all love hearing about it.
rofl

It's like he can't hear us or something, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR CORDIA ON A STARION FORUM, STOP TALKING FULLSTOP.

and if what you say is true about the IC improvements, it's probably because 16psi out of a 1980's turbo generates alot of heat and the intercooler would make a dramatic difference compared to no intercooler in that case, but as for the unique side of things.. fark your in another dimesion.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

so I can't talk about my cordia either? bugger....
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: yt5yt5

Post by Cookiemonster »

King cordia wrote:Drags were cancelled today,Oh well il have to wait next week,After work today drove along,silvia at the lights,Ta,i left him behind,he had a rear wing,frigin loud zorst,he gave up atfer i was l;ike 4 car lengths infront.
PS- NEXT WEEK at the WSID can some of you turn up, mitsubishis starions cordias,bloody come come and have some fun,i hate it when im the only cordia there.
Drags? Do you race your car? How fast is it?
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

grumbly wrote:so I can't talk about my cordia either? bugger....
oops sorry... no just king cordia

I think 14 second 1/4 miles are phenominal, if a cordia could do it.. I'd be speechless, I'd just want to hear what they say alllllllllllllllllllll the time, over over and over again.
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

hehehe, perhaps I could call it a Starion with custom FWD install :D
Fuel
Enthusiast

Post by Fuel »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:
grumbly wrote:so I can't talk about my cordia either? bugger....
oops sorry... no just king cordia

I think 14 second 1/4 miles are phenominal, if a cordia could do it.. I'd be speechless, I'd just want to hear what they say alllllllllllllllllllll the time, over over and over again.
Ok i hate to give some sort of evidence that may help with his story, but... i know of an AB cordia that has a 2 1/2 inch exhaust, a 180sx cooler, the worst IC piping i have ever seen (it still uses the factory cross over pipe as part of it) and boost on around 15psi, and nothing else. It put down 119kw@wheels, just after my starion was on the dyno, so i know it was a "real" figure.

So what 1/4 time would that power be good for?
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

I dont think 14 sec quarters are overly difficult to achieve in either a starion or cordia without having to open up to engine, but just because your car can do that or any other time means you have to the right to continuously declare that fact over and over and believe that you and your car is god's gift to racing. Even if if he can prove that his cordia does 14 whatever second 1/4 he still wont get any respect from me nor i other austarion users with an attitude he bought with him. I believe your attitude determines your altitude and goes a long way, more than any timeslip ever will.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Re: yt5yt5

Post by NXTIME »

King cordia wrote:Drags were cancelled today,Oh well il have to wait next week,After work today drove along,silvia at the lights,Ta,i left him behind,he had a rear wing,frigin loud zorst,he gave up atfer i was l;ike 4 car lengths infront.
Did you drive ALL the way to WSID to find out that the gates were shut, the lights off, and nobody home? :D

I will be there next week in my 4X4 Mitsubishi. Will run you all night long :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

4x4 hey ? :P

This better be either 1: Galant 2: RVR 3: Evo or 4: Starion, so c'mon now fess up !! :twisted:
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

Could be a Pajero, turbo diesel :P
or one of those new outlander things, rally bred! :D
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

After work today drove along, Silvia at the lights,Ta,i left him behind,he had a rear wing,frigin loud zorst,he gave up atfer i was l;ike 4 car lengths infront.
Maybe no one is actually racing him, he just thinks their racing, so he floors it and gets 4 car lengths but the other car is just doing 40kms
It's like he can't hear us or something
Selective hearing
We’re like show us the proof this time!
Roger: Why thank you I’m trying this new conditioner it adds more body and lift.....smell it, it smells like forest!
I'm Back