forced induction post

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.

sould forced induction not bother big moz

yes
88%
no
13%

Total votes: 8

bigmoz
Enthusiast king

forced induction post

Post by bigmoz »

why hello everybody as all who read the posts know forced induction is a member who joined up trying to find some one who egged his car I & forced induction have been asked to move our discussion somewhere else due to it clogging up other posts...

...so here it is

So far he has asked for some one driving a blue Starion in the Latrobe Uni area to fess up to egging him...

No one did that

...then he bugged me asking for my phone number and rego and full name...

I said no

Therefore he thought it would be a good idea to look through other posts and find my contact details...

... Well done buddy you found my email and mobile number...

then he made hollow threats saying he was going to bring down all his mates to the cruse and work things out ( I take it this means try to beat me up or something along those lines)...

He didn’t do that as well

Then when I and others told him that by the law he didn’t have a leg to stand on he went and edited all his posts and changed them to “......."

so buddy if you want to work things out I’m happy to meet up with you one on one I don’t care if you mates come cause I can bring some of my mates as well and as well as that I will happily let you through the first swing because all I need is one connection from you and you wont be hearing from me any more you will be hearing from my solicitor

bigmoz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
forced_induction
Newcomer

Post by forced_induction »

Just so everyone knows, this matter has sorted and BigMoz and I have reconciled...so I'm not really sure why this post is here?
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

it sounds like forced induction needs some proof it was big moz.

how about a pic of big moz hanging out of his staz with a cartoon of eggs why he is throwing them at forced inductions car :)

then come on here accusing ppl about doing shit!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

the pm

Post by bigmoz »

here is a pm i got from forced induction

forced_induction wrote:I think I owe you an apology mate, user name 'SOWTZ' has just tipped me off that another member of the forum has owned up to this crime.

Please see http://austarion.com/forums/view ... ght=#46071

His name is TripleA and it appears he works at the JIKA in Fairfield, so I think I'll head down there today and ask the people that work there if they know him and how I can contact him.

Mate can I make it up to you by buying you a beer?
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

then this one 5 mins later

forced_induction wrote:Look I really am sorry man, if I had seen that post earlier I would have let it go...it was just that someone tipped me off that it may have been you and out of interest to them they asked to remain annonymous. The offer for the beer still stands. Some of mates are bounces at the bar at La Trobe and they hook me up with free drink cards, so if you're ever out that way let me know.
bigmoz :pimp

forced_induction
Newcomer

All that shows is that I am a decent go and I can accept when I am wrong?

NOW...to business...does anyone know this TripleA character?
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

forced_induction, see if you keeped it in the topic you started you would have seen this and there would have been no problems. please be more carefull in the future. bigmoz should take him up on that offer he owes you for bring you in to this shit when you had nothing to do with it.
forced_induction
Newcomer

SOWTZ I agree dude, I think I owe you a beer too...now people TripleA! help me out here!
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Yeah, who the fu(k in their right mind said it was you ? Even I saw the post by TripleA aggeeeeeesssssssssss ago and wondered why Forced_induction was still trying to find the person who did it :?

Honestly, what are you going to do to TripleA ? Legally all you are able to do is claim expenses from the damage caused by the Eggs, if you even touch him in any way, you can forget about claiming the damage by the Eggs and start saving $10+K to pay in compensation.......if it happened to me, I would find his car and do whatever to make it even without letting him know who done it 'cause going through courts takes too long and goes no where if he doesn't admit to the crime which means you need a court order to track down the IP and details from the post by TripleA.....which menas you better hope he didn't post it from the Computers at Uni or down at a Internet cafe 'cause then you'll be up for $500+ and left with no prove to continue on.........
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

SCORE FREE BEER! :beer
there is not much better then a free drink.