Adelaide Cruise or meet up

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

First of all.....

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU INTEND TO TURN UP AT MY PLACE FOR AN EVENT SUCH AS THIS!!! (Depending on timing of course)
SIRIUS wrote:yea... shoulda stopped past gadget....

yea starion piss up will be up my alley..

but just thinkin andy if we all chip in we can cover the booze an food pretty easily...
I said i would cover the booze (Or other drinks)...no problem ((To everyone)) -> (BTW when do you get an offer like this? I'm doing my part to make this happen.... the least you could do is let me know, or try to turn up!!!) For those that can't read between the lines, this = FREE DRINKS!!! :beer
If you think getting people to bring nibbles, so I don't have to buy them, would be fine by me....

but....

how hard is it to get starion owners to turn up to anything, when they don't have to pay, let alone asking for them to chip in for drinks...or anything!!!!

PS. I know you, tint, and GADGET actually bothered to follow up getting hold of the dvd of the cruise i offered, but it would still be good to watch it again with everyone together, and maybe the others would actually get hold of a copy for themselves!!! (Like they said they would!!!!)

PPS. Skip, I will see what I can do about organising during the holidays, but need some more positive response from others first.

C'mon guys(and gals), it would be a fun night....
(And I really want to see my street filled with starions, so I can pretend i am flav for a night!!!! :) )
Last edited by AXELR8 on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

AXELR8 wrote:(And I really want to see my street filled with starions, so I can pretend i am flav for a night!!!! :) )
We could bring them all up the hill to the coul'de'sac next to my place and take a few pictures.

My Grandma lives there plus 2 other old couples and some other twat but If we kinda quick it would be cool.

Whoever shows up I will take for a quick blitz around the streets If they want to that is. I could even take you for a ride in the VR4'd Sigma.
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

So when would this be on ?

If you'se make it next Sat nite, I can pop by to say Hi b4 heading off to Enchanted :P
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

next sat nite I am working....
so, i don't think so.
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

toysrus wrote:So when would this be on ?

If you'se make it next Sat nite, I can pop by to say Hi b4 heading off to Enchanted :P
I guess it gona be a few weeks time.

ENCHANTED! druggy! dance music loving druggy!
Everyone there is off there heads!
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

well andy u know u will have my starion down ur st. when the party is on...
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

GADGET wrote:
toysrus wrote:So when would this be on ?

I guess it gona be a few weeks time.

ENCHANTED! druggy! dance music loving druggy!
Everyone there is off there heads!
Everyone except for me :P

But realistically, only half the people there are, the other half are some what normal :wtf:

But I can't believe it's finishing at midnight though.....so heading off to Kryptonite and then to the Elephant and Rise :twisted:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

sounds like a goer, i say make a date then see if everyone can make it. better then trying to fit a date for everyone
_

Post by Chryzla »

what about meee, it isnt fairrrrrr :P

I got initial D, i got alcohol, i got a phone, u got my number.

*sulks*
1983 JA Staz
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

You've got a Sigma dat's wat........ :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

toysrus wrote:You've got a Sigma dat's wat........ :D
Oii Nothing wrong with sigmas! my siggy will drink your cordiaL
you got a farkin Cordia dat's wat!
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

GADGET wrote:
toysrus wrote:You've got a Sigma dat's wat........ :D
Oii Nothing wrong with sigmas! my siggy will drink your cordiaL
you got a farkin Cordia dat's wat!
Wake up Gadget, your dreaming again :P

At the moment, anything will eat this Cordia, once I put the IC on and tune the whole Fuel/Ignition set-up, you can go back to dreaming :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

And You keep telling me the staz's turbo has its efficiency range in the 20-30psi margin so wait for that to happen. If I stop fiddling with Sigma it likely to happen in next couple of months :D :D :D

Few too many bills at the moment and shit caught up with me :x I was going great for quite some time. Shouldn't have got the sigma....What the fark am I saying :wtf: That thing too good to pass up
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

What the hell are you running in that car. It turbo, then it not, then it 2.4L, you said you would get a bigger turbo and cooler ages ago. I know you a student or something but What Is going on wit da car?
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

The Turbo is on, the FMIC I've had for over a year now waiting to put it on....haven't bothered to connect the Turbo Compressor outlet to the t/b Intake as yet.

Fuel pump is dying slowly on me, just got my Greddy Electronic Fuel Pressure Sensor/Gauge a couple days ago, have ordered in a SX Adjustable FPR, about 10 days away from arrival, and have had my Bosch 910 Pump sitting here for yonks ready to install....

You'ld think tuning/setting up the Fuel side of things would be simpler, but it ain't :(

I'm still to modify the t/b to bypass the old Factory FPR and have to sort out the fittings for the Pump aswell, plus I'ld like to change the Inline-in Tank Fuel Filter which probably is still the original one from the Factory 20 years ago......

Then I'll fit the 60mm t/b and 2x 1100cc Injectors along with the Microtech and Quad Coil Ignition System.

The 2.4L Bottom end should be ready by then to go in, and go in it will :twisted:

Around this time, I should find out about Torque-steer and either crash into a stobie-poll or consider myself lucky enough to make it home alive in one piece, to rip the stupid Driveshaft out and put in the 2-piece Equal length one :P

Through all of this, I'm fixing the rear-end which has been involved in 3 seperate accidents ending up in all 3 times, 100% the others fault and two of the times, economic write-off.......I'm taking advantage of the oppurtunity, to remove all the bog I used on it ages ago and weld/solder up some cracks through the metal panels so it should be as good as new soon enough :)

And yes I'm a student, so don't pick on me :crying