side skirts for sale

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Tungsten
[L] Plates

sideskirt

Post by Tungsten »

hey i got these sideskirts on my car, i bought them off of decoy a longtime ago.

But i was just wondering if anybody knows who makes them?
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Mabey......mabey not!

But i wont cut your lunch. I would like to copy them however!
sideways
[P] Plates

Post by sideways »

looks like there sold ...

skip your a tosser i sent you a pm back telling you what i wanted for them guess you couldn't get the cash eh?

if I missed anyones pm's sorry about that, I just got back into town as i work out at a minesite.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Mine site?
Mate, tell me how good the money is?
I worked with Rob Benson from TWR and he told me he did time in the mines as well, actually earnt a shitload from it and paid cash for a house in Sth.Yarra.
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

sideways wrote:looks like there sold ...

skip your a tosser i sent you a pm back telling you what i wanted for them guess you couldn't get the cash eh?

if I missed anyones pm's sorry about that, I just got back into town as i work out at a minesite.

You call me a tosser and then you apologise for missing my pm asking if they were still for sale?

All due respect for your work and stuff (I work long hours without access to the net for stuff like this too) but mind the name calling.

For what it's worth, I would've paid the cash for them, that's why I pmed and asked.

My loss I guess. But don't call me a tosser thanks.
sideways
[P] Plates

Post by sideways »

skip as per your last comment i did return your pm's and had no reply from you .. but know worries just in case you can't remember the reply's
here they are

To: sideways
Subject: Skirts
Hi,

About how much are you after for the side skirts?

To: skip
around $200.00 but make a offer

To: sideways
Subject: Re: Skirts
Do you still have them? I'm keen but need to check cash reserves

that was the last i heard from you and i'm sorry, but i wasn't apologising to you and i was holding off other people waiting on you to reply....... but no worries
The person who is going to end up with them is melbourne so i'll see if he can drop them around to flav so he can make a mould and you can get a set off him maybe .
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

I never got any back after the last one I sent :x oh well not to worry then, cheers.

Flav - how much for a set? :)
gotrice?
Enthusiast king

Post by gotrice? »

http://www.fibremaster.com.au/mitsubishi.htm

Scroll to the bottem they have side skirts for the starion, though i didn't get a reply email from them.
perhaps someone could start up a group buy or something?
I'm Back
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Well I didnt actually Purchase them, but if the nice man who did will let me flop them then i will let them out at around the same price. I cant see it being anymore really. Drew and I are working on a front bar which is somewhere between coltspeed and fibremaster but we have just started on that one today, we are looking at rear wing as well and hopefully will be able to offer a whole package at bargain prices. Im also working on a flat floor and rear diffuser thats going to make you all drool badly. Its just time at the moment as we have a list of things on other cars to do first including compliance on the new widebody and Brents engine/elect/brakes...etc.
sucka
I like starions more

Post by sucka »

Ehhhh... you can have em . I got my own set now :pimp

And the turbos, they seemed like a good deal but I never thought dealing with yanks would be so F$$%^$ hard! :x

Hint: before ordering turbos from "reputable" american company off their website, make sure your valium supply is well stocked... :wtf:
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

sucka wrote: make sure your valium supply is well stocked... :wtf:
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaa........ I dont get it. wheres my turbo? i hope you know that my car would be on the road right now if i wasnt waiting for you to get my turbo. and rebuild the engine, and do the compliance work...... and everything else..... GET ON WITH IT! :wink:
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
sucka
I like starions more

Post by sucka »

Scum, if only you could limit your drug intake to just valium one of your starion's might have seen the road by now.

If only..... :roll:
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

NO..NO..! Take more Valium...!!!! (we prefer him asleep).
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

now now, no need to give them all the wrong impression. Im not the one in rehab. Anyway. You missed all the normal stuff we did on the weekend. One of the kiwi’s tied that dead tree to his corolla, man I didn’t know you could get a car so high off the ground with such a short run up. Ripped the tree out the ground though. Then we burnt it. Along with loads of other stuff. It was good. Then a spray can blew up and hit Chris in the head. That was a pisser. Later on the real-estate ppl turned up while the others where out, I thought it was someone else so I answered the door with a smoke in one hand and bourbon in the other looking more than half pissed. They looked around then went out the back, didn’t seem to notice the huge tree was totally gone. What was funny was the other tree next to the burning pile had caught on fire and made it half way up the trunk. It is possible the vacuum cleaner running in reverse causing the glass melting inferno has something to do with it. At any rate they turned around to look at me, I pulled off a very convincing ‘what are you looking at me for’ shrug and went back inside. Lazy bastards didn’t put the tree out. I had to do it once they left. Got the Ute on the burnout pad, the mighty 2.4l 1989 hilux is not to be messed with, its second gear performance blew the competition away. It now lays claim to the darkest mark on the slabs!! Go the Ute. So you see? Im normal. Freaks.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Hmmm..It seems you have some normality in you. Now go take a Valium.