JA's - show of interest

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

JA's - show of interest

Post by Black JA »

Hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in my starions. One is on the road, however the engine could do with a rebuild, it hasnt been giving me MAJOR problems, but it is driving like an old motor.. the car is complete, has a customised widebody airdam (compliments of Jason-NZ) and was hit on the drivers side door, but have another door as a replacement. Also i have another complete JA, siezed motor, good body, good interior, on scorpion rims...This is my project car i was hoping to pump money into, unfortunately, times are tough and am considering letting go of the beautiful cars i have loved and followed for many years. So, lets recap... One running car, one with no motor, plus 2 siezed starion motors that can be used for rebuilds..guys, i am just trying to find out if anyone would be interested in the whole package, mite consider seperating later on if no takers...

:(
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
Fuel
Enthusiast

Post by Fuel »

Sad news...

Hey do you know a guy called Dennis? He is a friend of a friend, he called me asking if i wanted to buy a black JA...
Black JA

Post by Black JA »

nah, i thought there was only 2 of us with black ja's...
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

hey I might be interested. Depends how much you want :P
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
Black JA

Post by Black JA »

well, still a bit unclear as to how much they would be worth, make me an offer and then we can see how we go.
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

If you're parting, do you have anything other than standard Starion engine bits and peripherals? If yes, what?
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Black JA

Post by Black JA »

nah mate, sorry its all standard
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR