F.S starion 4g63 forged motor 4 sale complete

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
hi_psi
[P] Plater austaz

F.S starion 4g63 forged motor 4 sale complete

Post by hi_psi »

for sale forged 4g63 motor turbo -gear-box micro-tech plus alot more???
220rwhp on 15psi

$3.300 for info pm me or if enyone is looking 4 a good motor its only done 10.000km since rebuild call on 94825946
PIC'S WILL B UP ON WED THANKS
hi_psi
[P] Plater austaz

Re: F.S starion 4g63 forged motor 4 sale complete

Post by hi_psi »

im not posting enymore motor not 4 sale to enyone off this forum
Last edited by hi_psi on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Again the graph is clearly photochopped (check the customer ID).

Prove me wrong and post the original graph pre chop with the customer id as it came from the printer.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

It's definately fake, I bet when I call up Promaz tomorrow and ask them about the AVOJET and what power it's making, they'll set the record straight.

I wouldn't sell the motor alone for anything less than $5K especially since the head and cams alone would have had to have aprox $2K spent, bottom end min $3K then you say the Microtech ($800 used + $1000+ on tuning) is included along with the gearbox ($????) and a Clutch Disc/Pressure Plate capable of handling 600Hp (approx $1300) all for only $3300 :roll:

Not even sure if your including the Turbo with it aswell......
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

embarrasingly chopped... not even aligned :S
_

Post by hi_psi »

wat eva thanks people thats my last post hope u dreams can put ur money where ur mouth is
patJ
Newcomer

Post by patJ »

dude theyre not having a go at you. most people would be skeptical when you've posted a dodgy graph about a 3300 dollar product theyre gonna buy over the internet. FFS dont have a sook if you're genuine - post some decent pictures of it and people will buy it.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

http://austarion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3252

Can Flav confirm or deny any of this ?

Also how come it wasn't done in 'Shoot-out' mode ?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

but i want to see more photochopped graphs :( don't go, you're the best thing we've had since that fully sic 80s magna guy who called our starion boxy...
_

Post by Cookiemonster »

decoy wrote:but i want to see more photochopped graphs :( don't go, you're the best thing we've had since that fully sic 80s magna guy who called our starion boxy...
I loved that guy!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

He was fun...

With that engine of AVOJET...I have seen it and yes it has had alot of money thrown at it. I have not seeen any dyno reports, i have not spoken to any engine builder, i have not seen any receipts. I would suggest to go and have a look at it if you indeed have the money and perhaps see the dyno report and any receipts he may have. I have been in this car and at the time it was not quick, but it had a few problems. Given enough time and some more money i think it could be sorted but it requires work. There was a mention of some ralliart parts in the box but i cannot be sure about it. It looks stock from the outside but that could mean anything.
We were going to run at calder but am yet to get mine sorted since i lent it out and he was getting a few more things sorted on his. I think he said he got a new puk clutch because it was slipping last time. It has the L300 set up, 45mm ext. gate, BIG turbo (cant remember what it was), HUUUGE IC piping coming and going from a big bar and plate FMIC.. i think it was like 4''!!! and the microtech is there. But as i said, i have no idea on the internals. If i spoke to the builder or he had receipts of a few things i wanted to be sure of i would have already bought it. But im not saying its not a bargain. It may be if its all there as he says it is, then it's a good deal. I believe he is going for a different engine thus selling this one.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

But after his dyno-graph posting episode, how can anyone trust anything he says?
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

How about someone buying it on a tear down basis?
Im sure he would not mind if the engine came here and was stripped down for inspection before purchase? But they would have to be genuine buyers and he would have to write his list of whats in it to the last nut and bolt.
What you think?
hi_psi
[P] Plater austaz

Post by hi_psi »

flav i got a hold of the engine buildour his name anthony he help put most of the motor togethur with pete and i have a lot of respict's ok pm me and ill give u my new mob number along with his thanks
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

if this guy is avo jet his car is beyond shit i ripped him on high st preston and then he was like "or man my car has to be tuned for the 40000kw turbo... bla bla bla

its shit how some people try to bullshit if you want to run me again avojet just pm me

bigmoz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)