who wants to cruse on monday???? (MELBOURNE)

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

who wants to cruse on monday???? (MELBOURNE)

Post by bigmoz »

well as you all know its a public holiday on monday so i thought with the good weather conditions (30) we should get out on the road do this trip down to arthurs seat get some G's around the corners.... whos up

ill put me down so we have one so far

big moz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
Steve
Dorifto!

Post by Steve »

if somethings orgainized, ill be there. Pretty late notice though...
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

sorry

Post by bigmoz »

i only thought about it today when i was on the kew Boulevard and my car was running sweet cause i just picked it up from the shop..hahaha first time in about a year but i think we shoud go at about midday, meet up at gardner train station carpark right next to the entrance of the m1 freeway on burke rd.... tell me if you guys think this is a good spot

85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

i had the day off, read the post :D , then received a phone call :) . Now i dont. :( :cry:
Feel free to cruise by work, would love to have a bunch of stazz's show up. Maybe swing you a car wash/polish . :wink:
Oh and if you dont know who/where we are
Watershed Blackburn, next to the Blackburn Hotel/Pub and Kia :x :roll: , opposite Midas/Blackburn Nissan :D
Maybe i'll see you there. That's about all my car can cruise on that day, due to work. DAAAAAAMNNN.
Oh well. Maybe next time.
:beer
Mr D
- el schmicko detailer -
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

Convince Melbourne Uni that Labor day should be a public holiday for all it's students, then I'll come cruising :(
Cordia, powered by EVO...
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

sorry dudes

Post by bigmoz »

i went down there this arvo cause i was going in that direction but it looked like no one wanted to go today

who is actualy interested in a cruze if we organize one for a month or so i dont know how to do a pole so can some one set one up

Fuel
Enthusiast

Post by Fuel »

What weekend were you thinking. Remember we have two more long weekends coming up.

Friday 25th - Monday 28th March

Saturday 23rd - Monday 25th April
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

Fuel wrote:What weekend were you thinking. Remember we have two more long weekends coming up.

Friday 25th - Monday 28th March

Saturday 23rd - Monday 25th April
the second one what do you guys think it give us about a month and a half to cancle other shit so we can hoon around