Whats a good ecu for money

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
quest
I love starions

Post by quest »

I typed up an EMS bit that I forgot to copy with my post above.
Seen quite a few aussies really like EMS on their turbo 1.6L toyotas.
They're importinng them to the u.s. for relatively reasonable money so I figured it would be among the top ecus for value over there.
One 2.3sohc turboford guy runs sdsefi.com on his 10sec car but raved about the EMS (he's planning to sell them also). Far more features for less money vs the sds - datalogging + laptop for one. Autotune & WB opt
I may even get one from him.
The u.s. holley 950 is among the cheapest over here at under $700usd. I posted a link on the forum earlier to a daily driven 2.3L sohc turbo 4cyl, full wt. ford than ran a 10.8sec et on stock bottom end. It was the owners *first* attempt ever at tuning a standalone himself!
No reason the same effort applied to a 2.0 or 2.6L sohc couldn't yield equally impressive results imo.
nomis
Dorifto!

Post by nomis »

i think i might look into one of these iv got a 2.6 turbo and i was planning on just using one of those jaycar A/F changer. the advantage of the ems is that i can use it with my carputer so i can have it going the whole time
________
UPSKIRT XXX