WTB..JA front bar & panel,r/h headlight,screen,dash surr

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
japhil
Newcomer

WTB..JA front bar & panel,r/h headlight,screen,dash surr

Post by japhil »

hi guys - just looking at buying a ja that hit a stop sign. & need the above items. the sign f...ed the front bar & the panel behind it . ideally a cut down the inner guards would be best so i have the whole section. its also punched the r/h headlight, so i need that whole assembly. the windscreens & the dash surround are also broken. if anyone has these bits can you let me know so i can see if the cars worth butying. ill travel to byron bay to sydney or out to tamworth. im at port macquarie.
thanks dudes!
C Fernance
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by C Fernance »

Try sending Starionclinic a PM. Last time i saw him he had a radiator support panel that he cut off a starion sitting in his shed. You could also try Fr33styl3r, he has been parting out a JA recently so he may still have the other bits you need. They are both in Sydney.
By day he is mild-mannered Chris Fernance, by night he becomes...ASTRON-man. "Defender of all things Scorpion, from the evil forces of COMMODORE-man"
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Hi, i have all the parts you need....we generally have all JA parts in stock, some new some reco some used. Give me a detailed list and i will give you the best price in Australia.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Sorry cant help you out iwht much of it mate.

Front bar, windscreen and dash surround are taken or gone...I COULD cut off the front guards for you if you need the chassis pieces (I assume this is the part behind the front bar you are talking about), but i dont have any time to do that at the moment...sorry cant help you out more mate.
Guru
Lil' Dorifto

Parts

Post by Guru »

The JA I'm parting out has a fair amount of the items you're after - 'cept I'm in Perth so freighting across will need to be organised.

PM me if you want to work something out.