SA austar crooz pics 31oct04

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
merlin
Enthusiast

Post by merlin »

check out all the goodies in Gadgets engine bay :o
big turbo, twin coil ignition, 2.6L, mpi, intercooler, malpasi reg.
nice.

and Deeks, you realy ought to put some real paint on yours.

now, if only we can get a difuser/race rear bar/spoiler thing going, and get rid of the horrible std thing.
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

merlin wrote:
and Deeks, you realy ought to put some real paint on yours.
Ive been telling him the same thing for aaages now. Put the front airdam on properly put jd spoiler on and the side skirts and get it all painted. But NOOOOOOO he has all these excuses like lack of money and getting defected and having to rebuild his engine :roll:

some people :P
no more galant, no more turbo :( hello pimp magna :)
merlin
Enthusiast

Post by merlin »

speaking of Deeks defect, we never did get to hear how he cleared the problems. i'm interestsd incase it ever happens to me.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

This is the Side skirts I was talking about you getting Deeks !

http://austarion.com/forums/view ... highlight=
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

merlin wrote:speaking of Deeks defect, we never did get to hear how he cleared the problems. i'm interestsd incase it ever happens to me.
Back to standard :shock:
Oldschool Drift Machine.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

toysrus wrote:This is the Side skirts I was talking about you getting Deeks !

http://austarion.com/forums/view ... highlight=
hehe, i wish... damn sexy but $$
SCORP 1 wrote:
merlin wrote:speaking of Deeks defect, we never did get to hear how he cleared the problems. i'm interestsd incase it ever happens to me.
Back to standard :shock:
plus splashing cash on unecessary stuff and help from mates in the know-how.
Also i turned up half hour early, bloke before me never turned up, got put thru early as a result not wasting their time, got a younger guy that had no intention of screwing a younger guy with a turbo, and drove out after everything on the list was ticked... oh i felt like a free man once again
_

Post by SCORP 1 »

GADGET thought U might like to know if you haven't got it yourself... I downloaded the Inspector Gadget theme, and the techno remix of it :D
Oldschool Drift Machine.
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

[quote="merlin"]check out all the goodies in Gadgets engine bay :o
big turbo, twin coil ignition, 2.6L, mpi, intercooler, malpasi reg.
nice[quote]

Thank you merlin. I love my car! seems the diaphram is stuffed in the waste gate. some days it makes 10.8psi others 15 and the odd time 20psi
For some weeks now it has been running 15 and today ran 10.8. I was left wanting more but then realised what was going on.

Scorp 1. I got the original soundtrack from this vinyl record my Grandma gane me when I was 6? My uncle put it onto CD and a trip to the Bay aint complete without cranking that out. I also got a Gadget figurine from a friend the other week. It was some Hungry Jacks promo toy. My mums friend is knitting a doll. I have a plastic toy car of the Gadget mobile (it transforms too!)

I want those skirts too decoy. My mate has a Cordia and I thought they would look good. subtle but effective. I wouldn't mind trying the rear side bumper things either. He has just srayed them in primer for a Cordia that will be used as a rally car. Me thinks that excess weight and shit, dem things should be on a more powerful car that aint affected by weight, :D hey deeks

P.S I would have loved to line up the blue one with the T3. he say it does low 13's with 120 at the wheels :?
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

yeh he kinda stayed at the back, didn't get to see how it performed.

a few minor adjustments ;)

_

Post by ProZac »

decoy wrote:Also i turned up half hour early, bloke before me never turned up, got put thru early as a result not wasting their time, got a younger guy that had no intention of screwing a younger guy with a turbo, and drove out after everything on the list was ticked... oh i felt like a free man once again
Now thats Karma man :) good to hear it!
SCORP 1
I like starions more

Post by SCORP 1 »

Well, I did keep up with the blue Starion when he boosted down Anzac... And my car is 2.6 non turbo with an exhaust leak (fixed now) :shock:
Oldschool Drift Machine.