FS: 2x V4 Simmons, std air flow meter, std map sensor

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Radek
[L] Plates

FS: 2x V4 Simmons, std air flow meter, std map sensor

Post by Radek »

Hi just selling some parts I came across in my shed.

*Standard JA MAP sensor - works perfectly $70

*Standard JA air flow meter $75

*V4 Simmons 16 X 9". I have two complete wheels plus one extra good centre and one spare inner. I guess it'll be good for someone that has V4's and wants some spare or someone who can get their hands in another V4 centre, two outers and one inner. Has got tyres but they're old and hard even if they are still within limits. $250 for what i have.

*TM/TN Magna extractors. I know its the wrong forum to put this but someone might have a magna as a run-abour car that they want to help breathe a bit better. 4-2-1 type with 2 1/4" exit. $90.

Email me at radek.pesina@siemensvdo.com if interested.

BTW I'm in melbourne (northern suburbs) but can post if needed.
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

Hey man, they wouldn't happen to be the other half of the few that I got would they? Gold centres? I might be interested if so
Radek
[L] Plates

wheels

Post by Radek »

oh OK, I was just speaking to dad on the weekend and was asking him what was left laying around. He mentioned that he only had the wheels and an airflow meter. I guess he saw the damaged scraps and assumed the two good wheels were amongst it. Well take the wheels off the for sale list then. There was one good centre and two good wheels. I guess you have the two good wheels but not the good centre!?
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

Nah I think I actually have the centre aswell.. sorry man.