wtb: starion front struts including brakes (auckland nz)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
rxtoy
Big Dorifto

wtb: starion front struts including brakes (auckland nz)

Post by rxtoy »

as above, prefer something not too seized and not too far away,

cheers
Matt
project 1: 1976 TA23 Celica
project 2: 1981 EX Lancer, SOHC 4G63T conversion, heaps of turbo lancer bits, running, but fixing the diff at the moment :D
rxtoy
Big Dorifto

Post by rxtoy »

should've mentioned has to be 4 stud,

cheers
Matt
project 2: 1981 EX Lancer, SOHC 4G63T conversion, heaps of turbo lancer bits, running, but fixing the diff at the moment :D
crazy starion driver
[P] Plates

Post by crazy starion driver »

a freind told me last week theres one in pick a part dont no which one tho or if its still there,i havent had time to go check it out if you find it can you tell me if the passengers door is in good condition i need one cheers.. :D
this is my first one...
crazy starion driver
[P] Plates

ps theres a sigma turbo in the parts section wrecking in the t&e for the past 2weeks..asked my freind about the starion he said he doesnt no what pick a parts its in as it was on the tow truck on the m-way...
this is my first one...
rxtoy
Big Dorifto

Post by rxtoy »

do those sigma turbo's have the same front brake's as the starion's???

otherwise the only thing i need is an intercooler and a TC06 and i'm pretty sure none of the sigma's had them. might have to look up the number and give him a call though cheers.

i'll do the pick a part mission during the week as well, haven't seen a starion in any of them for a few months now.

cheers
Matt
crazy starion driver
[P] Plates

yeah the sigmas front brakes are the same...even the non turbo front ones i think are the same size just the backs are different..the starion was at pick a part in takaninini but some one has bought the hole car awhile ago..good luck...
this is my first one...
kiwistar
I like starions

Post by kiwistar »

bugger me you would be lucky to find a starion at pick a part. The last one was there about 1 year ago and I raped it beleive me.
It wasnt me, nobody saw me do it, you cant proove a thing
crazy starion driver
[P] Plates

i found a starion for wrecking today but had nothing i needed but he has the front struts complete with the lower arms that you,ll need to put on with them for them to fit lancer he said $150 each there yours..092987179 bel air wreckers 18a tironui rd takanini....ps any one got 2 front guards and a passenger they wont to sale please :(
this is my first one...
rxtoy
Big Dorifto

Post by rxtoy »

cheers for keeping an eye out but i've found some a fair bit cheaper than that.

also there was a starion being wrecked out at takanini pick a part less than 6 months ago, i picked up the clutch and pressure plate, the head and most of the stuff in the engine bay were gone but most of the interior was there, pretty average condition though.

cheers
Matt