Wanted: Motorbike

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Camotec
Track Daddy

Wanted: Motorbike

Post by Camotec »

Hey guys,

Anyone got a motorbike they wanna swap for an xbox and 30 odd games?? the xbox is modded with an 80gb harddrive, and a PS2 with a few games and Dancemat (ps2 is about a month old, still have boxes and plastic bags for both). let me know.
Bike close to roadworthy would be nice :roll:
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

I got an old pushie here...

No no, don't answer right away. Mull it over.. it's tempting, isn't it?
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

hehe i also have a pushbike, but there is no way i am riding a pushbike to work in a business suit lol.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Bens latest great idea

Post by WANTSOM »

Canberra Winter + Motor Bike + Business suit = rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bloody idiot :D
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

LOL! :beer

We are getting warmer days now
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

go the scooter! stay under 50cc and you wont have to register it, or get a bike licence!
_

Post by WANTSOM »

50 cc - hey Deecs, have you met Ben, 50 cc isnt go to get him very far(st). Sorry Benny boy but I just love this thread.

Mind you if you do go ahead and buy a 50 cc unregistered, unlicenced motorbike and decide to ride it to work, in Canberra, in winter, in a suit, let me know and Cookie and I will come down and take some photos. That way when our grand kids ask "Grandpa, did you do anything stoopid when you were young", we can say "no, but this clown did".
rofl :D
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

hehe no havn't met him... but when u go take the photos tell me and i'll come up too :P

but if your after a bike i learnt on a yamaharley SR250, great little single cylinder banger, check your trader for any as junkie picked some up cheap and assembled 2 parts bikes into 1 nice one. cheap to paint and pretty torquey and VERY economical. 250km on 12litres or so.
_

Post by Camotec »

"Have you met Ben" it's not like i have a red nose and bigfeet.... oh ok i have bigfeet a size 13 now hehe. :wtf: Anyways, back to the point.. its not like i look like a dumbass celeb off neighbors or anything. :x

Wantsom is right about somthing though 50cc's is waaayy to small. I am thinking atleast a 1300cc busa *Grunt Grunt* (Tim Toolman Voice).

But SR250 hey i might keep my eye out for one. or 2 heh.

Cheers
Ben
CussCuss
6pack esky

Post by CussCuss »

it was nice knowing u ben.....
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Ben, not having a go at you, its just like you're not the smallest guy on the planet and the image of you on a 50cc scooter rocket just seemed to amuse me. No offence intended.:beer

A decent size bike yeah, I understand completely, I was thinking of getting one myself recently to beat the Sydney traffic crawl to get to work.
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

must be one mean modded xbox to swap for a 'busa; how many ccs the xbox

try the motorbike equivalent of the starion; rg500 - they're brilliant for a mid 80s machine - huuuge powerband - only if you're game
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

haha its ok WANTSOM no offence taken lol.

I am currently organising the next track event for quite a few months away but i hope you guys can make it and aren't the sort of people to turn it down due to warmer weather??

Anyways