MELBOURNE CRUISE THIS WEEKEND."Goodbye Paradoxx"

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Go on, drive it there. I need somebody to beat seeing as I can't beat Steve.... *mumbles* bastard twin cam......
glutonous gloop
I like starions

Post by glutonous gloop »

thanks for the pm luke - yep should be able to make it to Albert Park on sunday - brimbank might be a stretch due to time limitations (hey i've got a family to feed) - if the cruise heads back east might be able to do it - i'll leave it too the masses to decide - dave, pm me if you wish as i'm quite close to boronia; that is if you can get yourself to ringwood (i'll check my post tomorrow morning if you're interested)

rohan
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Post by Paradoxx »

Are we gonna cruise anywhere?
I will be at the meet, but if the cruise goes north i wont be able to, its an hour and a half to albert park and money is real tight at the moment (and i now owe money on two cars... go figure).

That place we found near Seaford with the fish and chips was nice, if the weathers good we might be able to pull up at the beach :)
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

yeah ill be there.. :D just dont laugh at my starion hey guys? :cry:

my uncle has work on the day, but he is trying really hard to change shifts to bring his (slow intercooled LOL) JD to show off coz its the newest out of the group :x

ill msg brent to see if he can come.. his JB (JD :wink:) is running.. last i head it pulled over 200KW :shock: hahaha steve you'll have a good run if he comes.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

jason you better come.. :x
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

madeofmilo wrote:hey guys could anyone pick me up on Sunday for the cruise as my staz is off the road until next week...I live in Boronia. And don't want to drive a red barina there.

Dave
someone from the east side please pick up Dave?

oh and yeah please dont change the time and day as sunday at 1pm is sweet as.. can sleep in a bit.. albert park is only like 35 mins away
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

I'll do my best to get there, probably use the other half's telstar :oops: , i don't want to risk driving the stazz with no rego. :x then again.
I'm out in the eastern suburbs, in ringwood. Hmmm, that's two stazza's out this way maybe 3. And i haven't seen them about, though they could say the same about mine. :oops: soon it will be back on the tarmac.
:D
- el schmicko detailer -
Fuel
Enthusiast

Post by Fuel »

Don't worry androoz, it is still Sunday, still 1:00pm, i want my sleep too!

Yeah i'd say we will be cruising out east, in respect of people who have travelled so far! :)

Any more ideas of where we can cruise to?
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

just and idea of where to cruise I love throwing my staz through the dandenongs and the commodores shake in fear....oh then i wake up... but the staz is fun at the mountains...perhaps to far though.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

The nearest twisties out east would be somewhere hurstbridge/nutfield/kinglake way or down the dandenongs. We could keep paradoxx happy and cruise to the beach, or we could cruise down along the yarra near the big smoke(boulevard) - there's some nice twisties, but the speed limit is low, and the cops are high.

sounds like we might get a decent turnout here
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

when my stazz was on the road i would be up and down the dandy tourist road almost on a nightly basis.
Gets nice and cool up there, perfect inlet temps, loves the boost. Good road, so long as you know the limits of your car. Kinglake is nice as well, though a bit of a hike, how about out Healsville way??? i know of some nice dirt roads ( for those of you that like a lil rally practice ) it stretches from healsville to Warburton from memory. Nice bends . That's if you don't mind getting your car dirty. Though i am a detailer. :wink:
Wish i could take the stazz, just don't want to risk it.
:cry:
- el schmicko detailer -
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Post by Black JA »

damn it guys.....i'm really strapped for cash and am running low on petrol, plus have 2 assignments due at uni next week....things arent looking good for me....
:( :cry:
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

dont make me spank you jason.. just come :x
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

maybe some stickers could be taken along for those people that don't have them yet. :(
I have changed my plans for the sunday and i will be able to attend albeit in the telstar. :oops: My presence will be shown. :D
:wink:
- el schmicko detailer -
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Post by Paradoxx »

Have you got a car trailer? :P
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

Telstar's not fitted with a tow bar and even if it did there's no way the tired lil engine would tow it. I think that there would be a nice gap in the rear doors though. :x
rofl
:D
- el schmicko detailer -