WTB: Starion perth.. Cheap

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
TomVR4
I love starions

WTB: Starion perth.. Cheap

Post by TomVR4 »

I am thinking about getting into Motokhana and hill climbs etc and am thinking about getting a starion if there are any here in perth.

also looking out for old datsuns, celicas corollas etc.
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

when did you move from bris to perth??
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

Moved over in april mate, hows the engine/gearbox going?

Updated my profile, Thanks. haha
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
jk
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jk »

Nachoman had this JB (apparently with LSD) for sale for ages, don't know if he sold it or just kept it stored. It was on Gumtree for ages too, I can't remember how "cheap" it was either, needed alot of work.

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

Also keep your eye on Gumtree in general, as there was a white jb popping up on there a couple of times over a couple of months recently.
I think that one was licensed, and may of had some engine work too, once again, I forget the asking price.
jb - white outside maroon inside
Muz
[P] Plates

Post by Muz »

I have something that would suit you perfectly. I've got a JA with multi point, Haltech, Koni's, 4.6 LSD, Seats, 6 point harnesse, half cage etc that I am probably going to sell shortly. I am in Spain at Rally Catalunya at present but will be back in Perth mid next week. Cheers Muz
JD Pristine condition. JA tarmac spec car.JB tarmac race car, JB ex Gp "A" car being reborn. Had Starions for 25 years.
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

Sounds awesome! I have sent you a pm.
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

Muz wrote:I have something that would suit you perfectly. I've got a JA with multi point, Haltech, Koni's, 4.6 LSD, Seats, 6 point harnesse, half cage etc that I am probably going to sell shortly. I am in Spain at Rally Catalunya at present but will be back in Perth mid next week. Cheers Muz
Id be keen to see some pics of this JA! And the price. Good to see I'm not the only one with a 4.6lsd :pimp
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

TomVR4 wrote:Moved over in april mate, hows the engine/gearbox going?

Updated my profile, Thanks. haha
motor and gearbox are both out of my car actually, for some repairs and upgrades..

motor was a bit too close to the firewall it seems, so that cas has some major battle scars - firewall 1, cas 0.

gearbox dumped all its blood onto the highway one day, but luckily was driven only about 5 more minutes before the blood and butt plug was replenished / replaced. So now it has a bit of a whine, but still running. may be replaced soon. Also have a short shifter from dellow to put in

quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

Spewing mate! That box didn't have many k's on it! Probably around 1000.
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

really?? that maakes me feel somewhat unhappy..

well it doesn't whine in all gears, so maybe it'll be fine for a while. we'll see hwo we go I suppose. Where'd you buy it from?
quest wrote:
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

I think Dellow. Was about a grand for the reco box (I think, not sure). Didn't I give you all the receipts?

anyway PM me i'm getting side tracked my own thread, haha
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
jk
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jk »

jb - white outside maroon inside
Muz
[P] Plates

Post by Muz »

Yeah i know history on this one. Rob Chant who owns Romano's smashin Willeton built it years ago after helping me with some panel work on one of mine. Original vehicle was stripped to shell and he spent hours and hours on the body with no time or expense spared. I did the engine and gearbox for it back then. Must have been back maybe 10 years ago.
JD Pristine condition. JA tarmac spec car.JB tarmac race car, JB ex Gp "A" car being reborn. Had Starions for 25 years.