(ECI REBUILD LINK)..IF YOU NEED HELP

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

(ECI REBUILD LINK)..IF YOU NEED HELP

Post by brettdodds88 »

hi guy's here's a link on how to rebuild your starion ECI set up as i see heaps of people needing help...well so do i but not no more..but this is only for the standed eci injectors..
http://prozac.orconhosting.net.nz/eciguide/rebuild.html ...so i hope this helps people
IF YOUV GOT A STARION TURBO WELL THATS THE GO LOL
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Man, twas years ago I wrote that. I did rebuild the unit on my car this year tho, and can confirm the o-ring sizes are correct :-)
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

eci

Post by brettdodds88 »

ProZac wrote:Man, twas years ago I wrote that. I did rebuild the unit on my car this year tho, and can confirm the o-ring sizes are correct :-)
ow ok lol cool you done a good job mate.i was happy when i found this last night thanks to you :)..im doing my at the moment and do not know witch injector sit's closer to the motor... please help me out a bit mate if you dont mined..what number injector goes closest to the motor in the eci is it number 1 0r number 2 injector as the oner befor me has cut the injector wire's and used a diffrent plug for it so now i dont even no how thay wire up iv looked in the manual but still does not make out to me
...thanks
IF YOUV GOT A STARION TURBO WELL THATS THE GO LOL
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

To be honest, I'm not sure on that one... But all the ECI cap models had two injectors the same size, and run them in a symmetric alternating pattern. As its before the throttle plate, and miles before the actual ports, I'd say it will make no difference at all which way around they're wired.
popup
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by popup »

If the injectors are the same then shouldn't matter. But some were different sizes weren't they, or is that just for the 2.6?
1986 UK 2 litre intercooled narrow body
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Only the late 2.6's as far as I know ran the staged injection... I'm not sure on the last of the 2.0's though