help..or its for sale..ja starion turbo

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

brettdodds88 wrote:
INP51 wrote:Sounds to me like you have a breather line blocked or plumbed to a boost pipe ... if your turbo is ok that is.
iv blowen threw all of them but fuk man i do not no what this guy that i brought it of done to it...iv pulled it apart and well the head gasket was bernt out big time it bernt threw the silver rings on the head gasket all of them and it was only on the car for 4days only drove it like 4times with the new head gasket...but i have seen on here that bruzman who i got the car off wonted to play with the r/l screw on the curby so there's the problem of my head gasket going like it is all the time because the old one was the same...so im going to put in the shop when i sort the motor out for a good tune up...thanks guy's :)
I know your pain mate. Things are starting to arise on my starion to also... Wish they just did it right in the first place or rectified before selling it the dodgey bastards lol.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)
Starion Turbo, (Drift Car)
Toyota MX32 Cressida (New Project)

Thats it for now...
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

Post by brettdodds88 »

GormzZ wrote:
brettdodds88 wrote:
INP51 wrote:Sounds to me like you have a breather line blocked or plumbed to a boost pipe ... if your turbo is ok that is.
iv blowen threw all of them but fuk man i do not no what this guy that i brought it of done to it...iv pulled it apart and well the head gasket was bernt out big time it bernt threw the silver rings on the head gasket all of them and it was only on the car for 4days only drove it like 4times with the new head gasket...but i have seen on here that bruzman who i got the car off wonted to play with the r/l screw on the curby so there's the problem of my head gasket going like it is all the time because the old one was the same...so im going to put in the shop when i sort the motor out for a good tune up...thanks guy's :)
I know your pain mate. Things are starting to arise on my starion to also... Wish they just did it right in the first place or rectified before selling it the dodgey bastards lol.
yes so true man you might be up for a rebuild like i am i wouldent no whats going on with yours... im going to keep the starion now people not that any one was keen but i love me starion its me first one but hay like iv seen on here were would i be with out a starion lol nu its a beast when all sorted out... but now i wouldent no how to tune it because its burning head gaskets i think its the rich/leane screw how do i do that like what way do i need to turn it to make it do what its doing...ow man i just wish some one in coffs harbour new heaps about the starion so i could get them to tune it for me when the motor is reconditiond.....will pay when needed lol hope you get it all sorted out Gormzz
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

brettdodds88 wrote:
GormzZ wrote:
brettdodds88 wrote:iv blowen threw all of them but fuk man i do not no what this guy that i brought it of done to it...iv pulled it apart and well the head gasket was bernt out big time it bernt threw the silver rings on the head gasket all of them and it was only on the car for 4days only drove it like 4times with the new head gasket...but i have seen on here that bruzman who i got the car off wonted to play with the r/l screw on the curby so there's the problem of my head gasket going like it is all the time because the old one was the same...so im going to put in the shop when i sort the motor out for a good tune up...thanks guy's :)
yes so true man you might be up for a rebuild like i am i wouldent no whats going on with yours... im going to keep the starion now people not that any one was keen but i love me starion its me first one but hay like iv seen on here were would i be with out a starion lol nu its a beast when all sorted out... but now i wouldent no how to tune it because its burning head gaskets i think its the rich/leane screw how do i do that like what way do i need to turn it to make it do what its doing...ow man i just wish some one in coffs harbour new heaps about the starion so i could get them to tune it for me when the motor is reconditiond.....will pay when needed lol hope you get it all sorted out Gormzz

Yeah if i rebuild it.. it will be with better gear and a twincam setup.. thats what i would advise you to do! alot more power and in the end worth the little extra money spent. You referring to the idle screw/adjuster? But yes lets hope some good happens for us rofl
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

Twin cam a little extra money? You're dreaming!

Nothing wrong with the sohc..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

guess it depends on whether you get stuff for free or not :P.

and nah.. im sick of the sohc already. always been a twincam man so something to do in future..
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...