[VIC] 82" GJ SE Sigma, Highly modified NA

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Tommei
Newcomer

[VIC] 82" GJ SE Sigma, Highly modified NA

Post by Tommei »

Hi everyone,

Selling my sigma. Too much blood sweat and tears have gone into this car. Im a fussy owner, so due to some parts of the car being keyed, I would like to do a full restoration, which I do not have funds for right now. The parts on the car are worth more than the car itself, need a quick sale here. I have another car to get back on the road too.

specs:
-4g54 2.6 rebuilt in the past around 100,000k's ago
-stage 3 crow cam (quite lumpy at idle, very streetable, kicks in from around 3k onwards)
-double valve springs
-shaved head 1mm to achieve around 9-10 compression
-2.5" exhaust system all the way through
-twin solex mikuni downdraft carbies
-Near new Japbox installed recently with custom Xtreme HD organic clutch. Very streetable and grabs very tight. Flywheel machined, rear main, throw out and flywheel bearing replaced in the process. Cost me $1000+ for this whole process.
-new pitman and idler arm installed recently
-Recently installed new 14" thermo fan
-New battery
-Power steering!!
-no aircon for more power lol
-just had new plugs and oil
-lowered to a good height for daily driving
-will come with 16" wheels, not the polished ones
-big and serious sound system, which can be viewed in pictures in ride thread, however can take out if not needed. Please note: Alpine amp, front speakers+pods on doors, fire extinguisher not included in sale. There are Pioneer speakers inside dash though which will be included.

Car drives very nice and pulls pretty hard in 3rd and 4th. Deep exhaust note and deep throaty sound at WOT from carbys, sounds great. Always run on premium unleaded, oil + spark plugs changed every 5000k's whether it needs it or not. Warmed up properly before driving each and everytime. Mechanically sound except timing chain will need changing soon, have a new kit can include with the sale.
Car has been keyed and body may need respray depending how fussy the new owner is. keyed areas include left passenger door, rear left door, bonnet and RR quarter panel. Front bumper is a little wonky from minor carpark incident. Can see all this in pictures. Some rust areas; A pillar bottom, both driver and passenger door bottom corner, 5c piece spot on RR door, otherwise the condition of the car is very good. Will most likely be cost worthy to source replacement doors from wreckers, then spray them. Parts are super cheap considering its sigma and can be sourced easily from the wreckers.

Apart from this, the car still looks very nice after a wash on a sunny day and grabs heaps of attention. I cant count the number of times random people have come up to compliment the car. New owner can drive it as is if they don't mind some keyed areas, or its a very good base for a full restoration. Damage isn't all that bad, people don't notice it when they look at my car. Can arrange inspection. Selling as is.

P.s. Photos are before pictures when the keying didnt happen. Please don't PM me about parting it out or anything like that. It has heaps of potential and another sigma off the road is unacceptable :)

enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Dunno how you'll go selling a Sigma on here but a price will definitely help.

Have you posted on sigma-galant.com? Might be a better place...
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

I've seen that car near where I work and it doesn't look too bad. But you gotta love cnuts that key cars, you just wanna lop of the offending limb... :glare:
Good luck with the sale.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Agree with Al...I dnt care what car it is.

As far as selling it here im sure some one might want a second car sooner or later. Welcome to a Decent forum.