fs queensland ja starion plus spare car and lots of parts.

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
diabking
[L] Plates

fs queensland ja starion plus spare car and lots of parts.

Post by diabking »

have 2 ja starions for sale, brisbane queensland. need these gone as im moving interstate and cant take them and cant keep them here in bris so off they will go im chasing $1800 which isnt much considering all the parts you will be getting.

but dont be shy guys ill consider all offers!!!

one is a daily driver is registered, running gear is great, engine recently rebuilt, new master and booster last year, has vr4 galant pistons. body is starting to rust in places and interior is fair. is a mid range spool which is where this engine is best suited. all gauges work like they should. good car to drive, i love it and it will be a shame to let it go. the second car is complete rolling car bar turbo.
(used it in daily driver a evo 1 hybrid 20g, with a custom twin down pipe and exaust system. sounds (not milo tin wankcan lol) and goes great!)
it has a lsd diff, straght body, som chips on bumpers where paint is not sticking to rubber, doors shut perfectly. good felt front seats. my intention was to make one good car out of the two but did not forsea the current circumstances. with the engine out of the daily driver this car would be a real weapon. lsd's can be rare these days!

i have loads of spares for these cars have a spare jb manifold complete, a spare head never used and bare ready for valves etc. intercooler and heaps of pipes including the origanal intercooler connecting pipe made of alloy. have a spare rocker cover, plety of turbo housings and parts, braided oil lines, spare instrument cluster, started to make a new exaust manifold so those bits and peices are there too. have all the gear to retrofit latest air con system (134a) just need to connect it up as was out of retrofitted starion.
all this stuff at this price, a rare thing to find. have been collecting for a few years.
have a month to move these babies so fire away guys!!!
1320ft
almost postwhore

Post by 1320ft »

Pics?
The Forum Parts Guy

www.vibrantperformance.com for all your performance fabrication needs

IRS OUTLAW, 2.3L VR4 Powered X235 Drag Car

Here to run out of your life & take all your money!
diabking
[L] Plates

Post by diabking »

Have some pics on gumtree brisbane will email them to you if you want can't upload any on this site for some reason. Message me your email.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

send me some pics too..
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

any of these still up for sale? or parts you want to offload? send us a pm.