Inlet Manifold. RWD Twin Cam $100 SOLD

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
YellowJA
Dorifto!

Inlet Manifold. RWD Twin Cam $100 SOLD

Post by YellowJA »

VR4 Cyclone professionaly modified for rear drive. Bolt holes to suit Mitsubishi and/or XF throttle body. Location Melbourne $100
Last edited by YellowJA on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

does it include the vacuum tank, solenoid and assoicated hardware to run the cyclone butterflies? any pictures? cheers
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
YellowJA
Dorifto!

Post by YellowJA »

It has the actuator connected to the butterfly valves. Any solenoid can be activated by a boost controller or aftermarket ECu. cant figure out out how to load pictures. can someone tell me how or if you pm me your email address i can send photos to you
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

lol, that was quick! i was contemplating offering you 100 for it!
quest wrote: