Wrecking JA starion - Lots of parts - Performance parts too

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Wrecking JA starion - Lots of parts - Performance parts too

Post by MrSparkle »

Hey sick of the car so stripping it.

Brakes - Wilwood calipers , EBC greenstuff pads , slotted and cross drilled rotors , Adapter plates to bolt to struts and braided brake lines to match. Ready to bolt in. Comes with cross drilled and slotted rotors to suit standard rear brakes as well. Good condition but anodising has faded on the calipers.
Less than 1000km's on brake set up so everything like new.

$600 ono

Coilovers - custom made by wilkinson suspension. Height adjustable complete bolt in and ready to go. Not as stiff as coilovers from japan but still good condition. pics to come in the next post.

$450 ono

D2 coilovers - Brand new still in the box was going to get these fitted in but things change. Can supply stock struts to chop to get these fitted to your car if you need them.

$1100 ono

Gearbox w55 - Gearbox , bellhousing to suit 4g63 6 bolt , lightened flywheel , new clutch ( exedy 6 puck ) , new pressure plate , crossmember , tailshaft , shifter , master and slave with braided line.

$700 ono

Microtech lt8s - Its got wiring to suit 4g63 includes x4 box , individual coils , microtech dash , cable and booklet.

$650 ono

Radiator - Big alloy 3 core 70 mm job. Hasn't done a lot of cooling but doesn't look as new as it used to. Same as redzone's radiators.

$400 ono

Strut braces - F + R suit starion. grumpy racing type.

$300 ono

Sway bars - K-mac racing ones , Orange with bushes and bolts ready to go in.

$250 ono

Diff - Big diff 3.9 rebuilt LSD 1000km's old. Including torque tube and 2 x 4 bolt driveshafts and diff mounts. Ready to bolt in.

$700 ono

Indicators - US style corner indicators good condition

$100 ono

Mirrors - US style with nuts L + R

$100 ono (two pairs of these in blue and silver)

JB/JD front bumper driving lights / indicators with surrounds.

$150 ono (even got a bumper with a support if you want it)

Dash cluster - 75,xxx km's everything works , autometer boost gauge installed in normal boost gauge position.

$100 ono

Momo steering wheel - and boss kit to suit starion. Good condition and got the horn button and everything.

$150 ono

Recaro seats - out of a evo something with rails to suit a starion. Good condition, way better than a set of normal starion ones and they look better too. Recaro writing is a bit faded but still good.

- Got entire car thats going to the wreckers if no one wants anything. Its complete its licenced and its blue.

(If anyone wants a rego'd shell let me know)

New carpet, lots of interior bits, suspension bits, steering bits, lights, windows, gas struts for the hatch, good condition hatch, good doors, rear seats are good.

PM me or Mr bender.

Pics to follow......
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

Pics for the stuff are in the austarion file on photobucket. There's engine and wheels and stuff i haven't added in, if anyone wants any of it just shoot me a pm and we can go from there. I will update the post in due time but atm that stuff above is all I've got off the car so far.

Not expecting silly money for any of the engine parts so dont be afraid to suggest an offer. Can sell the lot too if someone wants it.

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/austarion/

hopefully that is it.
Lummy
I love starions

Post by Lummy »

What shocks are in those coilovers?

Cheers.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

If no one is interested in getting the lot, I'm interested in the 3.9 LSD! In fact I'm pretty sure I sold this particular diff to Mr Bender.....

I hope we can use www.e-go.com.au for shipping. They are a on-line freight company that have good rates.

:beer
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

Diff , strut braces and front bumper with lights are gone.

gearbox and sway bars pending
Last edited by MrSparkle on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

Lummy im pretty sure there oil type koni shocks.
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

JDSTAZ45 - when I said the lot I meant the engine set up and stuff. Too late for the whole car.

Angry engine set up , 4g63 good compression, 272 HKS cams, HKS cam gears, HKS timing belt, GT35r .6 rear housing, tial 44mm gate, steam pipe manifold, hypertune inlet, hypertune throttle body, aem fuel rail, 680cc injectors. Proven 350hp+ at the rears on 17psi.

Lummy, the last set of coilovers i had made by wilkinsons were for my r31 and they had koni shocks as well.

I think for track work you need stronger springs though. No problem around town and ride good and you can set the height wherever you want it but too soft for my liking. Shocks are still good. - Still ten times better than stock stuff though.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

MrSparkle wrote:Diff , strut braces and front bumper with lights are gone.

gearbox and sway bars pending
Who has the diff?
A bit stiff if I posted first and considering I sold it to Mr Bender...
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

Diff went long before you posted mate everyone else uses pm

I dont think the fact that you sold it to glen makes any difference either. Its first in best dressed and I'm sorry but someone beat you.
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

:glare: Cant believe such a nice and complete car has ended up like this!
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

MrSparkle wrote:Diff went long before you posted mate everyone else uses pm
I dont think the fact that you sold it to glen makes any difference either. Its first in best dressed and I'm sorry but someone beat you.
Obviously, I had some reluctance grabbing it to KEEP CAR INTACT as per my post!!
Some hard yards went into that car and to a lesser extent plenty of leg work went into that LSD as it was brought together from 3 different cars.

NO DIFFERENCE....yeah right!! Read between the lines :glare:
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

JDSTAZ45 wrote:Obviously, I had some reluctance grabbing it to KEEP CAR INTACT as per my post!!
Some hard yards went into that car and to a lesser extent plenty of leg work went into that LSD as it was brought together from 3 different cars.

NO DIFFERENCE....yeah right!! Read between the lines :glare:
Its like organ donation, Mr Sparkle's starion will now go to other starions to keep them going on the road.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

RiceThief wrote: Its like organ donation, Mr Sparkle's starion will now go to other starions to keep them going on the road.
If it's for you or the Seargent....then it's all cool! :P
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

mirrors pending
MrSparkle
[P] Plates

Post by MrSparkle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us