WTB [SA] SOHC Turbo manifold

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Galant_GT0
[P] Plates

WTB [SA] SOHC Turbo manifold

Post by Galant_GT0 »

As the title suggests I want an aftermarket exhaust manifold to suit a SOHC 4G63, I would prefer it to be local but dont mind paying postage if need be. I really don't mind what turbo flange it is to suit as I am not set on what turbo I want yet.
Chuck what you have my way and we will see how we go or let me know where you can buy new ones from.
Cheers
Jason
Last edited by Galant_GT0 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROJECT - Starion powered GC Galant Hardtop

http://www.sigma-galant.com
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

To go aftermarket; you're better off getting one made.
To buy new; well you're still better off getting one made... :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

have a standard one in good condition.. don't suppose that helps you?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
redzone
racking my brains

Re: WTB [SA] SOHC Turbo manifold

Post by redzone »

Galant_GT0 wrote:As the title suggests I want an aftermarket manifold to suit a SOHC 4G63, I would prefer it to be local but dont mind paying postage if need be. I really don't mind what turbo flange it is to suit as I am not set on what turbo I want yet.
Chuck what you have my way and we will see how we go or let me know where you can buy new ones from.
Cheers
Jason
get a stock manifold and bore the hole out to run a TD06 with an evo3 rear housing. you'll shit yourself LOL
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

redzone wrote:
Galant_GT0 wrote:As the title suggests I want an aftermarket manifold to suit a SOHC 4G63, I would prefer it to be local but dont mind paying postage if need be. I really don't mind what turbo flange it is to suit as I am not set on what turbo I want yet.
Cheers
Jason
get a stock manifold and bore the hole out to run a TD06 with an evo3 rear housing. you'll shit yourself LOL
funny stuff red!
Galant_GT0
[P] Plates

Post by Galant_GT0 »

redzone wrote:
Cheers
Jason
I don't really have an issue with the stock manifold, mine is mint but I was after a bit more engine bay bling that a shiney manifold can bring, lol

OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Bling = $$$$$$$$$$$ :)
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

Galant_GT0 wrote:
redzone wrote:
Cheers
Jason
I don't really have an issue with the stock manifold, mine is mint but I was after a bit more engine bay bling that a shiney manifold can bring, lol
get the stocker HPC'd and polish the comp cover on the nice new TD06-20G and you'll have bling AND power!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

Galant_GT0
[P] Plates

Post by Galant_GT0 »

redzone wrote:
Galant_GT0 wrote:
redzone wrote: get a stock manifold and bore the hole out to run a TD06 with an evo3 rear housing. you'll shit yourself LOL
get the stocker HPC'd and polish the comp cover on the nice new TD06-20G and you'll have bling AND power!
:saywha :giddy
I like the way you think :) now I have some phone calls to make today :beer

enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Professionaly made :shock: :o :roll: You have to be joking
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Yeah I know, I could shit better than some of those welds... :wtf:
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

Galant_GT0 wrote:
redzone wrote:
Cheers
Jason
Whatever you do don't get stainless steel!
Steampipe is definitely the way to go if you're getting an aftermarket one made.
fugazi
Enthusiast

Post by fugazi »

OMFG!
For 550 I'd make one looking a LOT better... and I'm no pro!
Last edited by fugazi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

LOL LOG