ouch JB crash in Brisbane

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Further to Dave's comments, I'll supply any front end bits dirt cheap from the wrecked JB down here!

More or less, just pay postage!!
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

TOMSUN wrote: Easy a write off... Go and get that quoted and you'll be suprised.
I know I know.. it's just such a shame..
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Sonic
I like starions

Post by Sonic »

Thank you guys. You are all a great help. I dont want to wreck it either. I want to get it repaired if i can. I will probly need some parts so i will buy them off you guys who have them. I have a few people coming down to the shop next week to give me a quote to have it repaired. The bonnet, passenger side door still opens perfectly and only has a few scratches on it. 2 of the new mags are broken. All the running gear is perfect. I only put new interior in it as well. Once i open my shop next week and get it running i will start repairs on it. Opening a shop is not cheap....
www.automobilemagic.com.au - Mobile Auto AirCon Repairs, Regases, Servicing And Mechanical
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by greenstaz82 »

hey mate i was expecting alot worse , that will repair up alright but do it right , thats a nice clean car it would be a shame to do any abortion repairs . by the looks of it it might need to go up on a machine to maybe square up the rad support and tower/ skirt / rails . That defernetly needs another rear guard (quarter panel ) if u repaired that it would be bog from one end to the other . A second hand qtr cut would sort that out , im sure someone would have an old shell laying around u could cut up .
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

wanna come down to sydney to cut up a shell? I have one here that's pretty cut up already that you can dig into.. but it's gotta be REAL soon cos the landlord is complaining and it has to go to the wreckers...
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by greenstaz82 »

there u go , if u were gonna supply someone a cut they would need one thats cut up fairly high up the pillar same with the qtr window brace , half way along the sill in the door opening threw the floor up and around the inner wheel well right threw to the back and down threw the tailight panel . so basicly u get the inner and outer removed together so that someone can unpick the outer and have enough panel to join threw the sill and pillar .