New Starion Owner

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Powerslave
Mine is bigger than yours

New Starion Owner

Post by Powerslave »

Hey everybody , I've been a starion fan for over 10 years , when I owned an Ex-chaser AA Cordia , my best mate went out and got himself a nice silver JA. Even though my cordia was quicker , I was very jealous. Now , finally after 10 years , I've aquired his JA !!! :D So now the fun begins , to turn it into something I've always wanted , not too loud , but proud and unique. What better basis to work with than this car !!! I know i'm babbling , but I'm soooooo excited. Anyway , check this out.
http://users.bigpond.com/powerslavelee
It's a reasonably large page , so sorry about that for anyone with dial-up.
Feel free to post any advice or comments , good or bad.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

nice car slaveboy

Post by WANTSOM »

G'day mate,

Had a peek at your page. You've done well. The car has been looked after and to find one that you know the history of is a bonus. As you say a bit of a polish and tidy up and you have yourself one hell of a nice Staz. The interior is mint and the motor is fresh so you have a very good basis to work from. Congrats

Plenty of guys here will help with advice and tech support so welcome to the group.

Cheers
Greg
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

New staz

Post by Starion VR4 »

First Off WELCOME ':beer' had a look at your page, very nice unit, good platform to start with. hope to see your moods regulary on your page...

Cheers 8) VR4
Last edited by Starion VR4 on Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

All that for $2750!? What a bargain! Well done!

First order of business.. get that intercooler on.
Last edited by Cookiemonster on Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Welcome aboard.

Your fuel leak problem is in the Technical section.
Steve E
should not drink and push buttons

welcome

Post by Steve E »

Welcome -- nice car, you got more than a bargain :shock: . The crew here are allways ready to help.
Enjoy the ride. :twisted:
Steve
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

Good luck with the car, You really did get a bargain, Hope you dont have half the problems that I have had with my Staz
Barney
Scorpion King

Starion

Post by Barney »

Gday

Welcome to Austarion, your car looks like its in mint condition. Im sure you will get some valuable advise from the members.

Look forward to seeing your project come to fruition

ASHLY
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

You have a VELNAS aswell lee! havn't seen one in preson yet. can't wait to see it on its way to becoming a beast
4G63JET
Lil' Dorifto

Sweeeeeeet Starion

Post by 4G63JET »

Nice car dude - I want your interior, I really want to do my interior up.

YOUR the first person on bishiboys, that I have seen with the SAME engine as my car did. Obviously your car is a Japanese Import, with the Velnas etc. But the Red rocker cover sirius Engine is a rare find.
Get it to Wheelspin Uncontrollably, then add another 10 Pound boost
pcuser51
I like starions

Post by pcuser51 »

Great looking starion, what a buy :mrgreen: i bet your proud of her
CHEERS ALAN
Powerslave
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Powerslave »

The car unfortunateley is not a jap import , but the VELNAS & import motor was fitted later in the car's life. As was the digital dash.
I will get a contact number next week for a guy in Brisbane who owns a JD with an L300 MPI manifold , he apparently can get really rare import stuff , like the NEW seats in mine (they were still wrapped in the original factory plastic when they were fitted , so no-one has really sat in them while driving). He can get all sorts of weird stuff. I have also been given drivers and passengers genuine starion floor mats , with the starion logo , apparently VERY rare. Once I get the contact details , I'll give him a call and see if it's ok for everyone else here to contact him direct for any strange bits or pieces you guys might need. :D
djalpha
I like starions

STARION IMPORT

Post by djalpha »

NICE VEHICLE POWERSLAVE, YOUR THE ONLY OTHER PERSON I KNOW WITH A DIGITAL DASH AND VELNAS. MY STARIONS A GSR/X 1983, ONE OF THE FIRST WITH THE STANDARD ISSUE MIRRORS ON THE GUARDS. THOSE HAVE SINCE GONE BUT IT CAME WITH THOSE STARION ENGAVED MATS. ANYONE OUT THERE WANT TO SELL AN L300 INLET MANIFOLD?
DJALPHA
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

RE:

Post by SIRIUS »

haha...im the jealsous one now....love silver starions for 2750 thats bloddy cheap.... congratulations... cant wait to see it come alive.
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
Jesusdroveawestfield
christian moderator

Welcome

Post by Jesusdroveawestfield »

Welcome absolutely brilliant car. The silver JA was my favourite Starion of all time. I see you still have the factory front spoiler on. These are getting rare now. You have without doubt found yourself one heck of a bargain. By the way your seats are out of a JB not JD. The side bolsters on the JD extend all the way down to the seat cushion and look like a conventional seat. COngrats again and welcome great to see a new guy on board. If you have known this car for 10 years how old are you ?
I wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member