GH Pigma. VR4 Head + Forged Stroker..

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

is the bitch/bitch's insurance paying for it at least?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

thrash wrote:is the bitch/bitch's insurance paying for it at least?
Yeah, either her insurance or out of her own pocket. Thats what i have insurance for.
Pigma - Nana spec GH sigma, 4g63t forged stroker, VR4 head, GT3582r...
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

glad it wasn't a hit and run. was she a real bitch about it or was she apologetic etc?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

Project is now on hold... Trying to organise the chev back on the road first. And i just bought another car cause the chev won't be fixed for about 4-5 months...
American parts ftl :(

Now in an 05 BA MKII XR6 Turbo ute. Menace in colour, 6sp manual. Lowered all round, 18x9.5's all round with some decent dish (my first mod lol) 67,000km. Flash tuner, front mount, filter, a few deadly gauges. 360rwhp @ 9psi...

I love easy power haha... But yeah, picked it up super cheap, i sell cars for a living if you guys didn't know, some bloke traded it in on a new xr6 falcon i sold him. So i got to buy it for what we payed as a trade... Lets just say i'll make some good coin out of it lol.
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

Anchor wrote:Project is now on hold... Trying to organise the chev back on the road first. And i just bought another car cause the chev won't be fixed for about 4-5 months...

Now in an 05 BA MKII XR6 Turbo ute. Menace in colour, 6sp manual. Lowered all round, 18x9.5's all round with some decent dish (my first mod lol) 67,000km. Flash tuner, front mount, filter, a few deadly gauges. 360rwhp @ 9psi...

I love easy power haha... But yeah, picked it up super cheap, i sell cars for a living if you guys didn't know, some bloke traded it in on a new xr6 falcon i sold him. So i got to buy it for what we payed as a trade... Lets just say i'll make some good coin out of it lol.

you made of money????
LOL
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
fugazi
Enthusiast

Post by fugazi »

MR Bender wrote:
Anchor wrote:Project is now on hold... Trying to organise the chev back on the road first. And i just bought another car cause the chev won't be fixed for about 4-5 months...

you made of money????
LOL
No need to ask about the obvious, ha? rofl
Tamgesic
I love starions

Post by Tamgesic »

Minimum wage must pay freakin well over in Oz :P

Total bummer about the '69 . I just hate when that happens! [ too many times to count for me ..people just plain backing into my cars ]

Love the whitewalls ...my old man was in the tyre white wall business back in the day ! :pimp
Umbrella girls rock. That is all
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

MR Bender wrote:

you made of money????
LOL
No, my bedsheets are old bills.. Lol
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Whats old Bill sleeping on now then LOL
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

Lol, in otherwords the bank owns half of my shit.

Sigma is still trucking along slowly. Figuring out what to do first...

But for the meantime, here's a pic of the daily pig.

Standard ford clutches are shit :wtf:
fugazi
Enthusiast

Post by fugazi »

Hey! There's something fugly stuck in you radiator grill!
Is i a blue'isch bird?
Get rid of it! rofl
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

I love iphone camera........

3582r. .82 exh
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

Fun stuff for the sigma. He sent me a free custom intake manifold and polished rocker cover!!! :D:D:D:D:D

VR4 Bigport head. Wild custom cams. BC valvesprings and retainers. Awesome port/polish job.
Bunch of cometic gaskets.
Exhaust flangeplate
Billet harmonic balancer
AEM fuel rail
AEM adjustable cam gears
Custom sheetmetal intake manifold. Matchported and flowed.

Big huge thanks to chris collier @ beyondthelimit.
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

Rocker Cover - weird place for the breathers never seen it done that way before.

Inlet Manifold - you might have some flow issues if your going to be running big boost like on your SOHC

how long till you think you'll be running?
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Anchor
I like starions more

Post by Anchor »

For the rocker cover, chris seems like a very smart bloke and has built a fair few high hp 4g63's. I've seen it done like this in some pics from the states.

As for the inlet, i probably won't be using it. My JMF one should be here in the next few days.

Running? Umm not sure. End of year haha? I'm modifying 2 cars at once... Epic fail.