FS Sydney: A175a Ex Lancer Gsr 1800 Turbo Intercooler

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
www.18u
almost postwhore

FS Sydney: A175a Ex Lancer Gsr 1800 Turbo Intercooler

Post by www.18u »

Since my health has become a issue, i have had to move back home, and need to either rent or sell my house. I cannot do either with the amount of cars i have in my driveway/garages. So unfortunately i have to let go of some of the things that i was saving for a rainy day.

The Ex: Imported from japan and is a RACE/RALLY REGO ONLY
It has about 40 something thousand k's on the clock and has been setup as a club level rally car. It has a small 10 bolt L.S.D. (yes rocking horse shit does exist) and has adjustable Cusco strut tops and cusco strut braces. The car has super stiff kyb shocks and is a hoot to drive. It has the factory optioned Advan Racing Rims (it seems i found a pile of this poop :D ) and has a electric sunroof that still works! Mechanically the car is perfect. body wise not so much. It would require a fair bit of rust repairs. It has the factory lower spoiler, rear wing and all the factory turbo interior.

I was planning on making this a improved production car, as its 1070kg kerb weight in full trim would have made it a missle with a sorted twincam.
I will really miss this car, and its cult status in japan means it's value is rising.

Price (let me remind first that you cannot get a car over here off the boat for under 5k) $3000 neg. Any stupid offers will be ignored.

Factory Guages will not come with the car as they belong in my widey now
Last edited by www.18u on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Shannon Hope you get well ASAP
Sad you have to sell one of your toys BUT getting back to good health is your top priorty
Cheers and best wishes for the future
Rad
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Thanks Rad :) I have no desire to work on cars anymore :( I am putting the widey in storage and selling everything else. I never thought i would see the day, that i didn't enjoy cars as a hobby anymore. Maybe one day when i get better, i will get the widey back out on the track.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

hope you get well soon dude. it really is a pain to let things go.. even more so when it comes from a rocking horse's rear end.

will you take the widey out of storage for the next sydney cruise?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

potential buyer on Team 4G :)
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

sales like these are the reason i wish i was rich :(
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
vgpacer1970
Newcomer

Post by vgpacer1970 »

www.18u wrote:Thanks Rad :) I have no desire to work on cars anymore :( I am putting the widey in storage and selling everything else. I never thought i would see the day, that i didn't enjoy cars as a hobby anymore. Maybe one day when i get better, i will get the widey back out on the track.
Can you put up pics of interior etc?
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

VG,
Justl to clarify it is not my widey for sale, but the ex lancer. Your email subject was starion, and i think you may be confused because of the pic in my sig. If you are still interested in pics let me know.

Thanks,
Shannon.
GSRSOL
****WELCOME TO AUSTARION!****

Post by GSRSOL »

im keen, dependning on how much work is needed to get the body back up to scratch :)

any chance you can pm me some pics?

cheers

Dan
vgpacer1970
Newcomer

Post by vgpacer1970 »

www.18u wrote:VG,
Justl to clarify it is not my widey for sale, but the ex lancer. Your email subject was starion, and i think you may be confused because of the pic in my sig. If you are still interested in pics let me know.

Thanks,
Shannon.
:oops:
Shannon, I was a little confused , comes easily at my age! I am indeed interested in pics of the Lance as I am looking at a track car.

Brian
ps could you please send your mobile # as I would like to speak about it.
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

I am going down on Monday for some pics, for all that are interested. I was meant to go today, but i am in no shape after going to the Big Day Out yesterday.
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Bump.

I took it around the block for old times sake. Makes me not want to sell it now :cry:
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

turn it into a hardcore track car.. you know you want to..

give wantsom something to compete with ;)
quest wrote:
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

www.18u you are not answering my emails or Pm's is there a reason ?
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

I will have to reply tomorrow, as i am a little busy at the moment. I have some pics of the rust i wish to include, and it takes some time to upload them.

Sorry to the others interested also, i have a lot on at the moment.