hmmm...who has the fastest starion

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Rallyant, a couple of cars on that page are actually from Australia. The suzuki, the Red MR2600 Galnt (has now run a best of 9.7@142) and Gav's old Scorp.

Greg,

I need more info and proof of the Kelf's infamous "white knuckle" affair. I don't think I have seen or heard about it :D

David, I think it is safe to say that you indeed have the fastest Starion...

in Mackay :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Re: See, its a good thread

Post by ProZac »

WANTSOM wrote:Just gotta work out a way to get the K1W1's over here for a run. I hear they like a "social drink" as well.

Cheers
Greg
Very very social :D. I had my old staz up to over 220, she was quick :) My current one would top out about 180 i spsuect, but the driveshaft would rip itself to bits before then. Air fares are always comeing down guys, its just a matter of time before we all invade.
gav
ghostrider

Post by gav »

:shock: hey, thats my car!! (well, my old car!) can i get royalties for them mentioning my name?? hmmm maybe i should get an agent if i'm that famous..... LOL
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

NXTIME wrote:I need more info and proof of the Kelf's infamous "white knuckle" affair. I don't think I have seen or heard about it :D
Here's the link :o http://austarion.com/forums/view ... highlight=
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Ahaa. That wussy episode :D I have hit 240 a long while back (when I had the tco6). Starions love the top gears.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

I have to say my car is fast, its so fast that I only cruise around with my cap on backwards for danger of the cap hitting me in the face, not to mention the acceleration will warp space and time and destroy the universe as we know it :D
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

everyone knows mines the fastest! its the reddest on here! pfffft
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

mines only fast after it transforms into StarScream...
..More than meets the eye..
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

I hit 235 along Heriford St in Bathurst before having to slow down, but give me a straight with no cops and i will prove it again (1st time was to prove to my bro)

Rod Jones Says that I should be able to get 245km/h with my current setup and diff ratio which is too much and tells me to get a 3.9 diff centre or higher.

I am willing to pay $700 to anyone with a good working non-worn < 4 LSD :) ok ok I know that maybe not much but hey its all i will have left after the other stuff i have saved for.

Cheers
Ben
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

but camotec...with a 3.9 u wont be able to hit those fabulous speeds...lol
but suppose it equals out at traffic light :beer
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

with a 3.9 diff i will prolly top out around 200... eh should make the acceleration nice :) on the track might be a different story in which case i would prolly run then 3.55 diff so i can stay up with the big boys on the straights.

Still MPI/ECU/CAMS are still to come.... but i want to see how fast i can get with the stock ecu and fuel system. I may even buy a uprated cam maybe get some specs off ralliart through rod jones.

I wanna go cruising :cry:
Cheers
Ben
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

The guy who brought your Scorp in queensland has already been trying to sell it as he's put a few EOI post up on Performance Forums. Looks like he's been trying to get a fair bit more for it than what he paid for it :?

I wouldn't be suprised if that car gets passed around a bit up in queensland and ends up being ripped apart and sold of in bits which would be a real shame coz its such a nice car :(