retrimmed interior for sale

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Vulpes
almost postwhore

retrimmed interior for sale

Post by Vulpes »

Somebody here may be interested in this, I will post pics tomorrow. Full interior less seats all done very nicely in grey and dark grey velour. Large speakers in doors and rear seat side panels, hood lining, rear cargo area all done. Somebody has spent an aweful lot of money doing this interior at one stage. $150 bucks, you pull it out.
Also for sale
JA bonnet
Front bar
Rear bumper

Make an offer and ask if you need any parts cheap.
Sonic
I like starions

Post by Sonic »

Hi mate, what state and town are you in?
www.automobilemagic.com.au - Mobile Auto AirCon Repairs, Regases, Servicing And Mechanical
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Sydney sorry.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

i would be interested in most of the trimming.. will wait for you to post up pics
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

i will wack them up today for you thrash.
Ashgan
I like starions more

Post by Ashgan »

How much you want for front and rear bumper bars? What colour are they? And would you post to SA?

-Ash
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

front and rear bumpers $50 each plus postage ( might be expensive ). They are painted in metalic green. Both are in very good condition though. Let me know if you want them 0414877115 Cheers.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Sorry guys, i'd give it a miss. I got to check it out a bit closer in the light of day and the water has gotten to the drivers side door trim. If anybody wants it for nothing please feel free to come and take it out yourself. Im probably making it sound worse than it is, you know me. So i wouldnt feel right selling it to anybody, just take it.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

lucky for me i need the passenger door trim the most.. mine has water damage. I'll still take it.. waiting for pics :P
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

on a side note, how many starions have you destroyed so far, in the prcoess of rebuilding the one? :P
quest wrote:
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Lol, more like how many starions have I put out of their misery. they were mortally wounded. The one off ebay was really junk. Not much good on it. Bonnet, front guards, valance, lots of bog, lots of cracks, no engine, trans etc The gold one could have been resurected and still may be as my track car. Mal's one im getting tomorrow apparently is pretty crap and incomplete as well. So in answer to your question, I'd say 1 but it may yet live again !!!!! :) But think about what has been created ! Mint condition JA with new engine, LSD, Bare metal respray, wheels, mint interior, GPS/DVD, short shifter, leather console. noice !
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Thrash,

You are welcome to the maroon JB bonnet. From memory, it is rust free!

:beer
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L