Starion for Sale

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
StarJunk
Thorpie says it's fully sick

Post by StarJunk »

So nosey..... tsk tsk tsk....
The car has moved interstate.... let me know if you spot it.! :-)
Yes, the spoilers did indeed come from Advaced spoilers in Adelaide. The front is made for the Staz, the side spoilers are generic ones they call "BMW Style" which I had to cut and shut to the right size. Normally they would have a seam where they are joined, but me being the anal prick that i am, had to glue, screw, fill & sand it didn;t i??? Hahaha!
A lot of hard work has gone into this car....
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Seems all NSW Starions end up interstate. :cry:
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

how much are you looking for USD? any of you guys know what shipping is like overseas to USA?
StarJunk
Thorpie says it's fully sick

Starion from Oz to USA???

Post by StarJunk »

Well, tsiconquest88, not sure what shipping would cost to the US, but it would not be cheap. You would certainly not get much change out of $5kUS i suspect... maybe someone else out there has a better idea? Not sure if you'd really want to go to the effort of bringing an aussie staz to the US, cos it'd be RHD. You might be better off looking for one in Europe, if you are hot for a narrow-bodied Staz..... Just a thought.
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

well no i want a widebody 2.0 actually. i wouldnt think it would be 5k for it to come here? but who knows. just gettin some ideas here. I have wanted one for a long time and in the near future i will have some decent money to be able to get one. I have been on this site before and forgot my login and all or maybe it was deleted idk. anyway i re-joined here in january.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

You will be needing to look at the uk for a widebody with a 2.0.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

oh i know where they are typically at i just got my eyes open all over, lol. One may pass around here lol
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

afaik there is only ONE 2.0 widebody here in aus, steve's old blue one. fat chance bud :)
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Well really Redzone there is a few, but only one Factory car :P LXS and grouparalliart are both 2.0ltr, followed by mine, woody and yours all on the soon to be converted path :twisted:
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

oh wow i thought there was probably a few here and there floatin around this site. never know haha, figured i would pop around and look, i was on this site a while back but couldnt rmeember my username and password so i just made this name and said heck with it. But i wasnt lookin for one at the time just joined to shoot the shit with the fellow aussies.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

I am pretty sure that there is more than one UK-spec 2L widey here...
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

^^^ really? whose? steve's old blue one is the only i know about, well other than derek's son's white ex rally one, i'm not sure if it was a 2.0 originally or not. steve's old car is in adelaide area now, i think toysrus or his brother or something bought it.

and shannon i was talking about original 2.0's seeing as old mate is asking about original cars :P

charlie do you have a list of all the wideys in aus you know about??
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au