Damaged Widebody

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Damaged Widebody

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yes I said it.

I just finished washing my car, when I drove out the front of the shopping centre. 6 males hid behind some bushes and I thought it was very suspect. So I pulled up, stood out of my car for about 3 seconds before the rocks started coming down. Those fuckers were rocking my car. And for no good reason.

I got so pissed off, I took off around the corner to block them in the park from one side, why the other guard blocked them in from the other. I ended up grabbing one guy, whilst the other guard let the others get away :roll:

Anyway, this little fuck (excuse the language) is up on charges now, and I should get the money to fix her.

So sad :cry: Today isn't a good day anymore.

4gpwr
I love starions

guard

Post by 4gpwr »

It was only a mater of time your Starion got damaged , I am sorry but didn't you ever see that movie Road house with the bouncers ? I think it is time you got a shitter to drive around work or I believe that most likely it will happen again , and being such a identifiable car those kids will remember it . Get a gun license so you could shoot them next time .
4Gs Rule
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get meady evil on there ass with a blow touch and a pair of pliers! wankers!!!!!
Get all pulp fiction on there ass!

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass.

Show Image: Image
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yeah I am taking the yellow starion there for a while. And I don't want a gun license. I am too good a shot, and I don't want the death of someone on my mind forever.

Plus, this guy was having trouble breathing already by the time the cops got there.
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

WidebodyWoody wrote: Plus, this guy was having trouble breathing already by the time the cops got there.
Good work :twisted:
1985 JB Starion #157
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

If people would just stop to think "if someone did this to me how would I feel" the world might not have scumbags like this...
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
Lunacy
nearly postwhore

Post by Lunacy »

TOMSUN wrote:
WidebodyWoody wrote: Plus, this guy was having trouble breathing already by the time the cops got there.
Good work :twisted:
Agreed. Scum like this deserve everything they get, theyre as bad as car thieves.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Exactly. Im not sure if he gave up his mates yet, but if I was him, I would have. Damaging someones car like this is low. It pissed me off so much. I was having trouble holding back.

Whats worse is my car didn't have the Security magnets on. So either they were doing it randomly, or they were targeting me.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

That sucks.. How old were they?
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

i REALLY hate to say i told you so. what a crying shame. at least you have some recourse mate :cry:
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

18 years old. Yeah the car didn't have any sign that it was security either. I think it was just these guys doing it randomly because did have some complaints. So it was just unlucky I suppose. That would explain why they saw me and ran as fast as they could.
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

did u get the other guard to hold him still whilst u threw rocks at him???

sorry to hear bud...
JB Starion - 2 tone Maroon/Silver, L300 MPI, KKR 430, Simmons, RX7 550cc, bosch 044 fuel pump..
194.7HP atw!!!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

No I didn't. The other guard didn't need to hold him. I did that too rofl
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

been a while since i saw that sticker :(
_

Post by WidebodyWoody »

yeah and now its gone :( Panel was fixed a few weeks ago. So now it looks better then the rest of the car rofl