Starion Parts Scale down sale

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Starion Parts Scale down sale

Post by greenstaz82 »

got a few things that i wont be using again , need to scale down the walls are creeping in :oops:

2.5 inch exhaust complete with genie muffler and turbo tuf cat to suit JA , A really well made system not to loud but gives a nice note
$250

Tco5 12a turbo rebuilt approx 5000 k's ago , ive gone twincam and upgraded to bigger turbo .
$300

Custom split dump pipe with flex at bottom , very well made suit tc05 and tc06 maybe , was removed for twincam motor conversion now not needed
$250

JA standard ecu , removed from car for aftermarket unit .
$50

JA standard heat shields for turbo
$10

i will have more things up as i pull them out , and still trying to resize pics for each of the items .
Parts are located in Brisbane .
zaidja83
I like starions

Re: Starion Parts Scale down sale

Post by zaidja83 »

greenstaz82 wrote:got a few things that i wont be using again , need to scale down the walls are creeping in :oops:

2.5 inch exhaust complete with genie muffler and turbo tuf cat to suit JA , A really well made system not to loud but gives a nice note
$250

Tco5 12a turbo rebuilt approx 5000 k's ago , ive gone twincam and upgraded to bigger turbo .
$300

Custom split dump pipe with flex at bottom , very well made suit tc05 and tc06 maybe , was removed for twincam motor conversion now not needed
$250

JA standard ecu , removed from car for aftermarket unit .
$50

JA standard heat shields for turbo
$10

i will have more things up as i pull them out , and still trying to resize pics for each of the items .
Parts are located in Brisbane .
PM Sent. Interested in the exhaust
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by greenstaz82 »

if anyone wants photos , pop up ur email an ill send them threw , i am having trouble resizing them for the post .