Starion in which games?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Starion in which games?

Post by decoy »

ok, i've got a mate at work giving me shit because he doesn't know what a starion is... he says unless it's a Veyron it's not even worth putting in a game, but i just wanna give him shit! Which games is the starion in?

I know Tokyo Highway Battle on Dreamcast had one
there's a 4wd ralliart staz in another?

anything else?
_

Post by redzone »

the yellow 555 hong kong to beijing spec starion is in sega rally something or other, and i think its a secret car in GT3 also. aswell as the lookalikes in live for speed.
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

Sega GT 2002 which is the most awesome car game on the Xbox ever! They had the 4WD one and a RWD one.... also a Lancer EX turbo thingee.
Argh there is another but can't think what it is right now...
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
Nosaki Faki
I like starions

Post by Nosaki Faki »

GT4 has a paris dakkar version that can be won by winning the grand canyon event hard, and hard it is!
It is a proper starion too I tried using it on the motorkhana track with all the drive to the rear and diff kicking in as hard as possible but every time I turned left under full power trying to drift the bloody thing broke down :wtf: and wouldn't move.
If at first you don't succeed, maybe skydiving just wasn't your sport!
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

yeah it was in tokyo extreme racer zero, which I think is the same game you mentioned for dreamcast but on playstation. Yeah I couldn't get the starion on gt4, so frustrating. Live for speed that redzone mentioned is the best driving simulator (and free) I got an unlocker for that game as well (version x or y?)
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
shift1313
Big Dorifto

Post by shift1313 »

i had the most fun with it on gt2002. I started the game with a measly peugot 206 and the first chance i bought a starion and took it almost the whole rest of the game. Towards the end of the game i had to dump it for an rx7 just because it was maxed out in power(but are they ever ;)).

really i had the most fun going into the test parking lot and just playing around :twisted:
84 Starion ES
Nosaki Faki
I like starions

Post by Nosaki Faki »

I just wish it was in a game like Juiced2 or midnight club dub edition.
the range of mods in them is awesome, could have a ball doing all sorts of shit to it.
I have been having to mod an AE86 to get an idea of what to do with paint since it is the only thing sorta close to the right shape.
If at first you don't succeed, maybe skydiving just wasn't your sport!
shift1313
Big Dorifto

Post by shift1313 »

i did the same thing to an ae86 in need for speed underground 2.
84 Starion ES
beetleman
I like starions

Post by beetleman »

Isnt Starion in the Live for Speed game? but with another name (they dont have license for real car names)

http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&car=xr_gt_turbo

it is very similar to Starion :)
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

looks like a staz.. cept those cars have a big rear wing, and a cool looking front spolier.. if only they were real possibilities :D
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol