Pretty girls pefer starions

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
4gpwr
I love starions

Pretty girls pefer starions

Post by 4gpwr »

Why dont pretty girls find my starion sexy they say it sounds tuff and they love my sreamer pipe but the starion cant seem to pull chicks when its siting at the side of the road I dont understand if i get a bmw dosnt that say i cant buy them dinner because of the loan repayments Dont they understand that it is one of a very few that you wont see one on chapel st .I know its hard to root in a starion but I can afford to live in my own place where if i had a bmw i would be at mums and she has told me her house is not a railway station.If any one knows a tip to make starions pull chicks let me know
4Gs Rule
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Get a widebody :beer
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

CLASSIC WOODY LOL LOL LOL LOL PRICELESS LOL

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
redzone
racking my brains

Re: Pretty girls pefer starions

Post by redzone »

4gpwr wrote:Why dont pretty girls find my starion sexy they say it sounds tuff and they love my sreamer pipe but the starion cant seem to pull chicks when its siting at the side of the road I dont understand if i get a bmw dosnt that say i cant buy them dinner because of the loan repayments Dont they understand that it is one of a very few that you wont see one on chapel st .I know its hard to root in a starion but I can afford to live in my own place where if i had a bmw i would be at mums and she has told me her house is not a railway station.If any one knows a tip to make starions pull chicks let me know
1) paint it pearl orange (that car was a deadset vacuum cleaner - picked up ALL the fluff..)

2) as the woodmeister said - get a widey :pimp

3) point out the dual baby seat bolt mounting points - this only works on maternal types and is fraught with danger.. :shock:
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
benny
I love starions

Post by benny »

from my experience.. i gotta say it depends on the chicks you trying to pull i prefer quality over quantity.

just because a guy in his falcodore is the only bloke in the full car doesn't mean you need a falcodore to get chicks. he's probably only giving them a lift to the dole office anyway.

do you actually park the car and try to talk to them??.. cause driving by and honking or whistling and yelling crap isn't going to make them run after the car.. LOL.

if the chicks your trying to impress are only wanting you because of your car maybe a wardrobe change or new haircut might be needed instead.

also if what they are after is a bmw owner.. just feel secure that once she leaves him and takes half his shite, runs off with his best mate.. yada yada yada.. you'll be happy with a chick that actually likes you for you
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

Dont bother using Starion to pick up with in first place...
There are a few girls that like my car. Then again it doesnt look like a normal JA. :D

But if anything was ever going to go in your favour with Starion, Get JD black velour interior,, Girls love it. :pimp
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
bigd
Enthusiast

Re: Pretty girls pefer starions

Post by bigd »

4gpwr wrote:Why dont pretty girls find my starion sexy

Post up a pic of you car first!
4gpwr wrote:I know its hard to root in a starion
Bullshit!!! :wink:
4gpwr wrote:If any one knows a tip to make starions pull chicks let me know
In NZ all you'd have to do would be put a rotary in it and then you'd (and i quote) get all da hoez dat luv da sound of da phat pulse. Rotorhoes. Although this would also mean picking up a whole host of communicable diseases too so is not reccomended.
4gpwr
I love starions

hot chicks and starions

Post by 4gpwr »

Mate there is no way i could root in a starion I am 6.2 feet 110 kilos i cant get out of the drivers seat with out hiting my head and to root a chick in there no way little man i have to root with the chick bent over the bonnet i hope my misses dont read this
4Gs Rule
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Mate, thats why you get a widebody. Mine has a sunroof :D :D :D
4gpwr
I love starions

rooting in starions

Post by 4gpwr »

Sunroof wont help maby if i use the rear half of a starion car and make a trailer and i could get a pop up roof from a kombi then i could make a swing in there or a dungen :twisted:
4Gs Rule
bigd
Enthusiast

Re: hot chicks and starions

Post by bigd »

4gpwr wrote: i hope my misses dont read this
She'd have to be able to read first :roll:
4gpwr
I love starions

Post by 4gpwr »

She'd have to be able to read first :roll:[/quote] At least i dont have to shear her
4Gs Rule
Komeuppance
Enthusiast

Post by Komeuppance »

Widebody will cure all your problems.

-Robert
Now: Australian Compatible!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

4gpwr wrote:]quote="bigd"]She'd have to be able to read first :roll:
At least i dont have to shear her[/quote]

Atleast he doesn't run the risk of his popping every time you put your prick near your blow up doll.
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

4gpwr wrote:Mate there is no way i could root in a starion I am 6.2 feet 110 kilos i cant get out of the drivers seat with out hiting my head and to root a chick in there no way little man i have to root with the chick bent over the bonnet i hope my misses dont read this
I'm 6.2 and 115kg's down from 120kg's (all muscle :D ) and have no issues :twisted:
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion