350hp? Starion on eBay

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

350hp? Starion on eBay

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1982-Mitsubishi- ... dZViewItem

I went and had a look at this baby as the price was dropped from that $12990 price tag. Starting bid is $8000

I was more interested in the 2.6L engine and set up. Thinking of dropping this donk into my widebody :D :D :D

The shot of the engine does not show the Trust TD06 turbo set up etc. Good work overall!

To be honest, if you're gonna spend some so much money on performance, then a few bucks
on getting the interior right should be also on the agenda. Maybe, I'm spoilt with my interior(s) but it was crap!
Paintwork was nice, but average in my book. A few too many imperfections. Stupid wheels and nothing
done to suspension and brakes. I dont think it had the LSD, but there were a lot of JB parts....so possible?

For someone wanting an already modified unit, and wanting to finish off interior, exterior and suspension stuff,
then this is a goer!

The JA I recently sold appeared fresher than this one, but the money is in the engine set-up!

:beer :beer
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
Sigma_turbzz
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Sigma_turbzz »

custom intake manifold :roll:
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

^^^ well right there is confirmation that the magna TR TS manifold fits a starion without the abs unit.....
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au